• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

ERGO 2012 Product Line!

Rossignol

The Original Sheriff
Global Moderator
Sponsor
Check outthe new online catalogue!!! Lots of good stuff, as well as the stuff you know and love!

ERGO 2012 Online Catalogue

You all know of that F93 adjustable M4/AR stock? Theyre now going to be available in black and tan, tan, OD, and of course black!

You'll also find new grips specifically for the F&H SCAR and AK, grip spacers, M4/AR magwell grips, handgun grips like for the 1911 and Ruger MK 2 and 3 target pistols, Glock back straps. Floated and indexed handgaurds in different lengths, including gaurds to fit around gas blocks. Hand stops, rail covers, sling attachment adapters for M4/AR rails and stock and shotgun receivers! Drop leg platforms, first responder bags, search and rescue go bags (I have one!) And thats not even all of it!

I like the ERGO stuff, made in the US of A, with the exception of the bags... Kinda disapointed when I saw that. The go bags are pretty cool and decently stocked, though I didnt hesitate to add some of mine stuff. I carry it all the time in my trunk and have had occasion to use it. There is flag tape in there to, which we've used to mark trails. Another topic perhaps! :oops:

Anyway, the ERGO stuff in my experience really is solid equipment, and I would encourage anyone to take a look!

No problem fellas!

For the record, I'm not on ERGO payroll by any means... I have some of their stuff and really like it! I get product emails from them too on occasion and the online catalogue was one of them.

Thanks John! There are furtunately several companies making bags/packs in the US! I wanted to bring it up as the one grip i would have with ERGO and make others aware of it too should anyone be interested.

I'll check the link John! ;)

I'm a big fan of Ergo grips and ladder rail covers. They've got some quality products that have served me well.

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
I'm a big fan of Ergo grips and ladder rail covers. They've got some quality products that have served me well.

Yeah, me too.

I've used their grips (matter of fact, I have one on my 6.8 hunting AR), and their railed 500 forend.

Used lots of their rail covers and front grips over the years too.

I have been thinking about grips for my MKII, are these like Houge type grips ?

I dont think theyre overmolded like the Hogue, though some of their grips are.

I have some of the ERGO low profile grips for my 1911 and I like them, though I prefer the Pachs with the checkered front strap. My ERGOs arent like the Hogue, but the texture is nice and they feel good. From what the catalogue says, the grips are made with palm swells to fill out the hand better, but if you prefer the Hogue OM, I dont think these are gonna be what youre lookin for Oli.

Thanks for the link, I see a few things in the catalog I want to check out.

Back