• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Eric Holder rants

GunnyGene

Racist old man
BANNED
Try to find one single mention of "old white guys" in this rant by AG Eric Holder. Apparently it's ok to stigmatize, alienate, or tolerate acts of hatred on gun owners (who are 'always' old white guys according to the Left), but not any of the "traditional minorities". :x And if it's their 'determination' to safeguard core Constitutional protections, then why the flood of anti-2A legislation and media bashing of gun owners? This guy is not our friend! :x

This action, and many others like it, prove the Department’s determination to safeguard the core Constitutional protections that stand at the center of who we are as a nation – and that have always empowered the ADL to bridge divides and promote cooperation over conflict. As Americans, we must not allow any group to be stigmatized or alienated. We must not tolerate acts of hatred.

More: http://enewspf.com/latest-news/latest-n ... -2013.html

I think Eric Holder is just Obamalite...same thing with less power.

Oh yeah, he does protect the leader. I have no doubt that Holder would have been the scape goat if needed for Fast and Furious but I'm sure the oval office is impressed at how he has hung on through that. Almost reminds me of Janet Reno surviving the Ruby Ridge and Waco fiasco's under the last liberal democrat president.

Back