• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Exotic 12ga Ammo

Hey guys, once I get back from Florida I'll be making a trip to Reno NV to pick up an ATV tool box to pretty much have a safe in my van. While I'm there I'm going to be shopping around for some exotic ammo that I can't get in California. Of course I'll be making sweet videos afterward, so would anyone like to see anything in particular? I'm looking to get things like bolo rounds, Rhodesian jungle rounds and possibly dragons breath. I'm also looking in to getting some non lethal stuff like bean bag and pellet rounds just to mess with. Personally I don't like the idea of non lethal ammo, if I'm at the point of aiming a gun at someone I've most likely already decided to end it right there. But i still wouldn't mind testing some out. Definitely want to get some of the 12ga signal flares too, if they test well I'll be putting a couple in my survival kit. Well give me some good ideas guys and we'll see what I can do. Thank you!

I have just started seeing some of the specialty rounds, seems real interesting. Love to see what you pick up and try out.

Dragon's Breath...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon%27s_Breath

I've bought 'em at gun shows...had to shoot them at a friends farm, making sure we had both water and foam extinguishers for the aftermath...

flamethrow-1.gif

Back