• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Feinstein's Gun Ban Text

One of us is going to have to do something about this…..I am talking about the ultimate sin. Someone, one of us is going to have to seduce this woman. Once she experiences the ultimate pleasure one of us rugged gun toting ass kicking Americans can show her…she will be forever our slave. Where we will all pass her around and make her clean our dirty guns

oli700 said:
One of us is going to have to do something about this…..I am talking about the ultimate sin. Someone, one of us is going to have to seduce this woman. Once she experiences the ultimate pleasure one of us rugged gun toting ass kicking Americans can show her…she will be forever our slave. Where we will all pass her around and make her clean our dirty guns

I hate to do it, but I nominate Oli to take on this mission. Anyone Second? LOL

Frank

I think even my fiance would be okay with me seducing her lol...I guess I will take one for the team...(orders plane ticket to California)...

oli700 said:
One of us is going to have to do something about this…..I am talking about the ultimate sin. Someone, one of us is going to have to seduce this woman.

Oh count me in! I have the experience and been known to take one for the team. I find the challenge rewarding.
How long do I need to "stay with her" before dumpin her on her kester? I'm thinking this would be a lifetime commitment. Well...her lifetime...now..the next question is who's going to seduce Biden and Obummer? :eek:

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust
DiFi's reign of terror, end it must.

So you guys are headed to CA to slay the dragon with your, um, swords, eh? Just be sure to bring lotions and potions to use on the dried up hag. No need to get chaffed...

We must erect a Wall of Valor upon which we shall place images of you to remind the rest of the masses of the sacrifices each of you made to the 2A.

Assault Weapons Ban of 2013 said:
The legislation protects hunting and sporting firearms:

I think we have a difference of opinion defining these firearms.

The only saving grace I can see is that the bill is so restrictive that I will most likely never pass.

But then again I thought the same thing about NY's law.

I had an older Gentleman yesterday talked about the pistol grip and forward grips as being so ergonomic and should be allowed for people with disabilities that would have a hard time properly controlling their firearm with a standard type grip system. A lawsuit under the fed's disabilities act might be something the NRA should think about if it ever gets that far.

Paul

ripjack13 said:
oli700 said:
One of us is going to have to do something about this…..I am talking about the ultimate sin. Someone, one of us is going to have to seduce this woman.

Oh count me in! I have the experience and been known to take one for the team. I find the challenge rewarding.
How long do I need to "stay with her" before dumpin her on her kester? I'm thinking this would be a lifetime commitment. Well...her lifetime...now..the next question is who's going to seduce Biden and Obummer? :eek:
dude, I bet you are one hell of a wing man......I would take you in my raft anyday !!

Cunning, cunning woman--she`s been at it a long time and i think she is bulletproof in her senatorial district.

Seems like SKSs would be banned on the bayonet lug or the grenade launcher on some Yugos. Taking off the grenade launcher is a 922 no-no--I think you have to also remove the tritium sights and the bayonet and lug. Lotta hassle to butcher a neat gun that will shoot the same when you are done.

Same deal on some AKs that were imported with target stocks to make them non.miilitary. Now the target stocks make them military. cunning, cunning woman.

a more direct link http://www.feinstein.senate.gov/public/ ... an-summary

Back