• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

FEMA "Americans have to take care of themselves"

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Not that I ever really thought otherwise, some of you may be interested in reading it. Even with the decided leftist "sky is falling" reporting.

FEMA administrator and Trump appointee, Brock Long, says his organization can’t necessarily be counted upon to help disaster-ravaged Americans. As he explained in a CNN interview this month, FEMA is broke, the disaster relief system is broken, and Americans are going to have to learn to take care of themselves.

https://www.legalreader.com/fema-unlikely-help-now/

Mmmm.... well some of my neighbors are urban transplants, that have already hassled me about my pets. So I don't see any communal action there. Short of going on a rant, I will agree that yes, we need to be able to sustain ourselves. And we can't rely on the gov't for survival. And I know John, that the same song is playing in your head, as is mine right now.

“Doomsday Prepper” conventions feature guns, gold, silver, shooting workshops, essential oils, and more guns.

Essential oils? Wth would I need them for? Aroma therapy? Hahahaaaa....

Oh....maybe she meant 5w-30?

:nana:

:mornin:

Better stock up on toilet paper folks.

Along these same lines, Haiti had an earthquake 8 years ago. The local news station has been talking about how great it is that some folks from Oklahoma have been going there for 8 years now helping with the recovery. WHAT, why don't they help themselves ?

Now it's Puerto Rico. Every time I see something on the news about P.R. I see hundreds if not thousands of people standing or sitting around doing nothing. Just waiting and complaining.

I wonder, why are they not prepared beforehand, and now after the fact why the hell don't they pitch in and clean up the mess.

I understand they need help, but they could help themselves as well.

OK, rant over.

Well you have to remember that the TV shows you what they want you to see.

I'm sure there are mamy resourceful hard-working Puerto Ricans that are out there right now patching up their place and and securing whatever property they have.

They're not going to show you those people on the news because the "journalists" don't want anyone to believe in individual resourcefulness and ability.

Their job depends on making us understand that people are hopeless worthless and doomed without the overarching patronage of the government, as overseen by the corporate watchdog of media.

So of course they show you the most pitiful hopeless desperate and dejected cases.

Back