• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Finding old stuff

GunnyGene

Racist old man
BANNED
Amazing what you can find that you might have stashed 40 years ago. Digging thru some old stuff and found these Mk80 pen flares made in '67, along with a few other things I'd forgot about. :D

pen%20flares.jpg~original

Tonight would be the night to "dispose" of them without attracting undue attention. I had an old flare gun I decommissioned that way although I think it was New Year's Eve... Fired over Lake Monroe...

Tonight would be the night to "dispose" of them without attracting undue attention. I had an old flare gun I decommissioned that way although I think it was New Year's Eve... Fired over Lake Monroe...

Not planning on shooting them off tonite. Might need them for more important things soon. ;)

Another oldie from the same stash. Signal mirror (back side)

signal%20mirror.jpg~original

Last edited:
Not planning on shooting them off tonite. Might need them for more important things soon. ;)

The marine (commercial) kit flares I had were in questionable condition, well past their exp. date. I retained the spent shells and the gun was in fair condition--I'm still keeping it for possible tactical/resistance use. ;) "Liberator", anyone? :D

Attachments

• FlagFreeFrance.png
    FlagFreeFrance.png
    1.2 KB · Views: 7
  • nicole.jpg
    nicole.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 6
Back