• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Firearm Photo Gallery

New 500 20GA, Very nice!!

Picked it up this morning with interchangeable chokes, 26" barrel and a beauty of a wood stock.

And the Nagant I picked up Friday night and redid the stock.

And the 270 Savage I picked up yesterday.. :D click the pick for full size.

Re: New 500 20GA, Very nice!!

Busy boy there. They look great! Your collection looks very very similar to mine. I've got a Mossy 500 12 gauge, remmington 710 270 and a 91/30 nagant.

T.C.

Very nice collection you have there. Looks like you have had a very busy past few days.

Thanks guys and ya been very busy.

Got the nagant friday afternoon and redid it friday night and yesterday. Picked up the savage "Edge" 270 yesterday for a smokin good price complete with scope and a free carry case and a hard one at that. Then he thru in the Harris Bi-Pod for $80 and it was marked for $119. Today the 20GA followed me home :D Really need something for my son to have fun with.

That Nagant was a bitch to strip down and I'm very happy with the results.

my arsenal

Top to bottom: Mossberg 100 ATR .270 caliber rifle, Mossberg 500 Tactical 12 gauge shotgun, Marlin Model 60 .22 caliber rifle, and Springfield XD(m)-9 9mm handgun.

Attachments

• the arsenal.jpg
    the arsenal.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 5,167
Re: my arsenal

Nice collection of firearms! Is that a Mossberg 500 persuader? If so that is the same model I had originally bought. Aren't those marlin 60s are a blast for plinking around.

Love it man! Real nice, and thanks for joinin Mossberg Owners!!!

Thanks, the model 60 takes care of the racoon problem we have on our farm. The 500 is the tactical 6 shot version

Welcome back JDogg5590...

Looks like a well rounded collection...rifle, shotgun, plinker, handgun.

Re: DOOR BUSTER FITTED

Very nice Klatu !!

How about sharing the specs...and what load you're gonna use for breaching !!

To be honest this is my Zombie killing barrell i've got a 28 inch ported and ribbed barrell that i do all my clays with,The zombie barrell will never be shot it's like having go faster stripes on your car they look pretty but don't do a lot really, i just like the look of it.

Very cool breacher! I haven't seen this one in person yet but it looks cool.

Looks nasty!

If you're looking for some practical use it'd make a great meat tenderizer, or you could use it to break up those big clumps in the ice machine. Ah, I've got it.....Mossberg cookie cutter!!!

Haha, I've got the factory breacher/stand-off barrel on my 590 Cruiser so I've had some time to think about this stuff. That one looks WAY meaner than mine though...

Lookin good man...

WHY, THANKYOU LADS ,NICE TO SEE I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO APPRECIATES A NASTY LOOKING WEAPON. EVEN IF IT WILL NEVER BE USED FOR IT'S INTENDED PURPOSE.

I think its cool but I don’t like the added length……unless they cut the barrel and permanently attached it ?

oli700 said:
I think its cool but I don’t like the added length……unless they cut the barrel and permanently attached it ?
I agree but over here in the UK the smallest barrel you're allowed by law is 24 inches,
USA, "Land of the free" TO RIGHT YOU ARE!

Back