• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Flex.....

Hi all, have been looking at some info about Mossberg's Flex System.
It seems the company are now starting to sell the adaptors so that owners of older 500's etc can convert their shotguns to the Flex system.
Have many people on here had a 500 Flex for a couple of years? Anyone shot it regularly at clays?
How has it held up after hundreds of rounds, week in and week out?
Any discernable wear at all, or still as tight as day one?

Seems like a great idea if your wife or youngster wanted to shoot occasionally with your gun, as they could just get a stock length that fitted them and swap it onto your gun when needed.

I have had a FLEX for a while and have shot it alot. And IMO the gun is still solid as it was the day i brought it home.
There is no play that I have noticed at all. If anything it got tighter to remove the t-pin on the TLS (tooless locking system) stock but that's a good thing so it doesn't move when shooting.
I have messed with it over the years and changed stuff out but aways kept the TLS for the but stock because if the ease of interchanging.

Last edited:
Back