• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Front QD Mount advice 590A1

I need advice for a QD Front sling attachment.

I have Magpul MOE Forend and SGA Buttstock, would like QD on both ends, rear is no problem

I have a BFG Padded sling.

I don't want to mount to the Forend (but may have to)

I'd like to be on the magtube maybe.

Suggestions?

Magpul makes an ambi QD with reversible mash clip that attaches to the barrel and tube at the distal end. Works great for me. You don't need to take it off unless you are doing a detailed cleaning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I looked at Magpul a lot tonight trying to work out a light mount as well as the front sling mount and didn't find anything.

Do you have the link?

It has to be a QD push botton

I've been using CDM Gear;
cdmgear.com

He makes a couple things that would work for you. I'll have to come back to this in a bit with a couple pics.

Here's one I'm using that has the QD push button and includes a rail for light mount;

image.jpg

It also has a slot on the underside which will accommodate a sling. It fits in a half inch of space and has clear spacer that goes between the mount and magazine tube. While it includes the rail and hardware, you'll just need to supply the Allen wrench to secure it. CDM carries the sling swivels but it isn't included.

That's the first I've seen that one, looks simple and easy enough.

Back