• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

FS (USA) Pimp your Mossberg 500/590/590A1 parts -- A Bunch!

Pimp your Mossberg 500/590/590A1

I bought these before the shotgun and then went with a Benelli instead. Some seriously Flawed Planning somewhere here. I do this a lot...
So these parts are just hanging out and need to go to a good home.

Parts Included:
Magpul SGA Stock with Limbsaver Installed and Stock Butt Pad included for 500/590/590A1
Magpul MOE Picatinny Rail Section Installed in PIC on Forend
Magpul Forward Sling Mount for 590A1
Magpul SGA Receiver Sling Mount for 500/590/590A1
Magpul SGA Cheek Riser Kit for SGA Stock for 500/590/590A1
Magpul MOE Forend for 500/590/590A1
MAG Grips - MOE Mossberg Forend Grip Kit for SGA MOE Forend

Please note that the Forward Sling mount only works on the 590A1.

Also, all mounting Bits and parts and instructions are present and included

All parts are new and unused

Invested: $236 on Brownells and Amazon or more, those are current prices

Price: $125 Shipped CONUS

20230622_231414.jpg20230622_231202.jpg

AM I asking too much here? Thought this would Vaporize at this price?
I'm not in the market for MORE 500/590 stocks or I would jump on it. ;) Things do seem to be a little slow here lately. :(

I would put them up on ebay, start the auction at $111.11 for a week plus shipping. You'd probably see $150+ in your pocket when done. See if it will all fit in a USPS Priority box so you can set a fixed shipping price. Maybe the "medium" long box? A little more work but it is one way to sell.

I'm not in the market for MORE 500/590 stocks or I would jump on it. ;) Things do seem to be a little slow here lately. :(

I would put them up on ebay, start the auction at $111.11 for a week plus shipping. You'd probably see $150+ in your pocket when done. See if it will all fit in a USPS Priority box so you can set a fixed shipping price. Maybe the "medium" long box? A little more work but it is one way to sell.

I posted on Ebay as well. Nobody even looking at it. Don't want to sell there because of the new Tax grab going on if I can help it.

I posted on Ebay as well. Nobody even looking at it. Don't want to sell there because of the new Tax grab going on if I can help it.

I had an issue with their "tax grab" as well, or more specifically that they wanted to 1099 me because my sales were over $600. Mostly industrial-type stuff but a few gun accessories that I did well on. They held onto about $50 of mine (my "payout") until I filled out the form... :rolleyes: I even cancelled an item that had sold (I sold direct to the buyer) that brought me back under the $600 threshold but they were having none of it. They also now collect sales tax (as do many other online retailers such as Midway and PSA) for FL...

I PM'ed you on this...

I have some 500/590 parts to sell. I posted them here, but the traffic seems pretty slow. At least in the sales threads.

Can you guys suggest a better venue?

Lg,
Find a cheap M500 on GB or your LGS preferably new. Pimp it out with all this stuff and then put it up on GB. You may get more than the sum of the parts plus it’s fun.

Back