• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

GG&G follower 590 vs. 930...

Chadie

.270 WIN
I am coming back to Mossy because I love the new designs and prices! I have a 930 slug gun... built beautifully and have a few generic parts left over. One being a GG&G follower.
Now I am waiting on a 590a1 to see if it is any better than the old 500 cruiser I had.
I see that GG&G has two different stock #'s for the 930 follower and the 590 follower but I have to ask. Is there truly a difference between the two? Or can I drop in the 930 part with no issues? Curious to see if anyone in the thread has ever checked for a difference.

I have one in my 930 but I cannot tell you the difference between the two folowers. My 835 is using a follower from an 870. I would think any 12G follower would work.

See that is what I would think. I have used my 930 follower in my 870... and alway thought they were "hot swappable"
Some where there is a guy in a warehouse with a big crate of followers.... "this looks like an 870... this looks like a mossberg. OH this one is messed up and too thin. I'll tack on 80 bucks and call it Binelli!"

Back