• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Glock-aroni

Djcala

.30-06
Supporter
Back around Christmas the boss finally got her a roni chassis shed been wanting. Loves her glocks has several. I thought just a gadget , well truth told its good , quick transition back n forth , functions well and accuracy at distance noticeable difference. Its a nice addition to the family,.1225191728_HDR.jpg 1225191729.jpg

Your boss has a nice sbr. :)

I looked at the Roni several years ago. They offer a bunch of different models. I remember the XD being one of them. The glock. Maybe even the Beretta 92 and 1911 as well?

Your boss has a nice sbr. :)

I looked at the Roni several years ago. They offer a bunch of different models. I remember the XD being one of them. The glock. Maybe even the Beretta 92 and 1911 as well?

She used someones a last year and had wanted it , I wasnt really interested. But she was right its a pretty decent accessory

Or just get a long threaded barrel for the roni, a booster and a can. She'd love it. You'd love it too, especially once you start putting them on 32's and 38's and stuff that is inherently subsonic and shh..

Back