• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Glock

Nice, Love my G19!!!!

The sights n that look really tall. Is that to facilitate sighting over a can?

we all have opinions

one of mine is "the only good reason to own a Glock is the 10mm Auto"

Carry mine everyday. love the 10.....don't love the Glock.
The G 2X series of Glock 10mm's is the best quality gun you can get into 10 mm with in a true hi cap combat tough, reliable, strong handgun.....as unrefined as they are.

That being said I NEED THIS....factory 6 inch bear slaying beast....with proper ammo. It even comes with a place to mount a reflex

https://us.glock.com/products/model/g40gen4mos

http://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/bigger-is-better-glock-40-gen4-mos-10mm/

You probably have a spare mini reflex laying around. Too bad they don't come with the suppressor style sights to co witness with the mini reflex like the TB versions do.

Yeah I have one but it's not worthy enough ...and I don't wanna have to baby a Glock so I don't know if I would run one. The rugged toughness is what appeals to me in my Glock....and it has proven to have Super Blackhawkesque strength with 15 gr Blue Dot negligent overloads. It's bounced around in truck boxes, stored in packs and bags that get thrown where they go.....I've thrown it because I suck....it's got a used look but no scratches, or nicks.....I would not like to have to baby a G40.

Do folks have these yet ?

Better part of 800 bucks ? .....I mean there is nothing as powerful in a practical combat sidearm but that's a lot for a gun that hits you in the face with spent brass

I have not seen a G40 yet, but I have been staying out of the LGS so I wont be tempted. I have no will power when it comes to guns and related items.

I am struggling right now trying to not build a 308 .......or 300 upper.....or a 458 socom

Been putting all my spare change into reloading instead .....it's the weak spot of the 2A.

Been putting all my spare change into reloading instead .....it's the weak spot of the 2A.

^^ QFT.
I need to start reloading. I have a Lee single stage press and some .40 S&W dies. I shoot .40 a lot so I really don't have an excuse not to reload.

My excuse is same for everything. Always too busy. I've been stockpiling components though. Waiting on work season to break.

^^ QFT.
I need to start reloading. I have a Lee single stage press and some .40 S&W dies. I shoot .40 a lot so I really don't have an excuse not to reload.
Let me know if you need anything , the ammo scene was about crippling without them trying.....when they get it figured out it won't take much to dry it up. All the cool guns and parts will be worth dick.......anyone serious about retaining the use of their firearms needs to be able to recreate ammo.
If it were just a hobby I wouldn't care but to me it's a way of life I wouldn't know what to do if I didn't have it anymore
My excuse is same for everything. Always too busy. I've been stockpiling components though. Waiting on work season to break.
that's me, not shot a round in two months, bought a sling......and a buttlload of primers, powder and projo

Nice, Love my G19!!!!

The sights n that look really tall. Is that to facilitate sighting over a can?
Yessir!! Suppressor height sights, you know how difficult it is to find a good quality, conceal holster that fits this model? Lol

Either it doesn't allow for the threaded barrel, the sights, both or they want to charge for "custom" work. The Trex Arms Nomad is designed off of the guys custom build that started with the same model I bought lol

There is always this ;)

But maybe with a quick detach button on the front instead of Velcro.

IMAG0658.jpg

Hahaha!! Something tells me that there is some aftermarket work done to that, haven't seen one at Wal-Mart like this before!

Here is a picture I snagged and through up on my Instagram account. I'm really, REALLY pleased with the quality of materials and work on my initial impression. Going to get my address changed on my CCP now that I have something to carry and start giving this thing a good workout.

It comes with a 1.5" belt clip for 3-5 o'clock carry and another loop clip thingy for appendix. I'm going to try appendix carry and see how comfortable I am with it. I also bought a new Grey Ghost Gear "Son of Paladin" micro battle belt to wear while carrying. It's really just a cobra buckle riggers belt with a row of Molle webbing lol but "micro battle belt" sounds kick ass!

No Sir.

I try not to point any firearms at my balls...
I've used mine well... 2 kids, 11 months apart.. yeah they work. Hahaha my wife might be happy if there was an incident :eek:

I really am only iffy cause of that major artery in your leg.. but so long I keep my booger hook off the bang switch, all is well, right?

Still, can't wrap my head around the idea.

Half the time or more when I'm carrying I'm seated in the truck or at a table somewhere. In a seated position with appendix carry the weapon sits with the muzzle planted firmly into the groin or thigh. I'm not comfortable carrying a hot weapon pointed at any part of my body, but thinking of one pointed at my wedding tackle gives me the shivers. The draw can be the most awkward and dangerous part of carry in any position and from appendix carry, the muzzle is angled inward toward the center of the body as the trigger finger is finding its place. Again, I'm not comfortable with that. Just my two cents and personal preference, for what it's worth...

So, I was on AR15.com on the Glock site. They were talking about finishes and how the "frying pan" finish is better than the plain grey. I assume they are talking about the darker finish that looks to have tiny metal flakes. They say this finish stands up to wear and sctratches better. I have a mixed bag of finishes. A few of the "frying pan" finishes and the rest are the flat grey we all know and love. I tend to agree the FP finish looks better longer.
Any thoughts, fellow Glockers?

Back