• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Glock

I am too fat to carry appendix. There, I said it. Hi, my name is tcecil88 and I have an eating problem, and it affects my ability to carry a firearm pointed at my balls.

@Itsricmo, how are you liking the new belt/ holster combo?
Well, carrying appendix is certainly new. Awkwardly new... but it's very comfortable after you get established with it lol I've done very many dry fire draws and make sure what I'm wearing allows for very easy, effortless draws from that position. With the threaded barrel, sitting in my car isn't really a deal at all, walking, carrying my children, bending over, etc... all a breeze and I almost never catch my shirts getting caught behind the grip or holster. I wear lots of flannels and button up dickie work shirts so I haven't had to change anything to accommodate the carry style.

The belt, is absolutely fantastic! Not quite as rigid as I had originally hoped but it is great, blends well while wearing jeans or shorts too. To carry appendix with the cobra buckle, one must rotate the buckle to the 11 o'clock position or the buckle sticks out and is way super obviously something is going on. But setting aside something that wasn't originally intended for the belt, it's well worth the cash. Just pray you don't gotta piss really bad. Once you wrestle the Velcro and cobra buckle, then your pants, it's probably too late. Haha situational awareness, though, right? :)

The holster, being adaptive, is great. Holds the pistol very snug, has some retention adjustment to it and included pieces to carry either appendix or 3 to 5 o'clock and small of back (6pm) positions. When carrying appendix there is some wiggle for the cant but I haven't had any issue with it's placement. It seems to naturally set itself where it needs to be and is at the ready.

Lucas at Trex Arms is crazy good with customer service. I'd venture to say that if it isn't something he would personally carry, it doesn't get sent out. I received a freebie sample of Fireclean (Crisco? Haha) which was pretty sweet too.

That's sweet, I really dig those sights too! They're both fiber optic and tritium, yes?

Thread that won't die. I love this stuff when it is a great conversation such as this one.

In daytime, during competition, why in the world would anyone want trit sights?

I've try the OEM sight in two multi-distance indoor ranges and had too much problems with the visibility on different points at the range.

First I try to fix it with some dots with a model building glow color. But... :-/

Because I use a OEM-Tritium sight on my private IMI Jericho and all service Glock, I decide to change it on my private Glock too. So simple is my personal reason :)

Bought this a little while back and finished it up yesterday. Glock 40 10mm. I have a couple hundred rounds through it and so far I like the 10mm Kool-aid! I figured that if I only buy one 10mm, I would get the biggest Glock they made. It shoots way better than my meager skills can do.

I have three Glocks in my collection. A Gen 3 G26, which is my EDC. I carry this with G19 mags that have the XGrip mag sleeves.

I have a Gen 3 G17-C that is my HD pistol and it gets carried when I go down the mountain to the "Big city".

A short while ago, I picked up a Gen 4 G21. It is a sweet shooter. I have gathered the parts (Barrel, mags and recoil spring) to convert it to 10mm.

Newest G19 addition.... Ka-Pow!!!

DgRx7U3.jpg

x5B1xdX.jpg

Back