• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Glock

Glock is only listing one that I could find, the 19X. LINK A lot are cerakoted FDE by distributors as "special editions". I couldn't tell you about DJ's gun...

The options for cerakote are endless... :D The pic is snipped from the GlockStore.

I AM thinking of building an 80% "glock" G19 starting with a FDE frame. They also come molded in many colors such as grey, light blue, pink, white and so on. Some have even dyed white frames to a chosen color using RIT fabric dyes. The slides come OEM black or aftermarket in many colors and treatments including bronze. Midway USA, Brownells, etc. have many build "kits" which include everything to construct a gun except magazines. The FDE frame pic is from MASDefense but frames are offered by many distributors.

View attachment 22095

View attachment 22096

PS: 80% kits are not yet "guns" according to the ATF. They are NOT serial numbered as they are not yet a gun and not subject to GCA 1968. They ship via normal methods directly to your door (here in the US). Many weinie jurisdictions (such as CA) require they be serial numbered and registered once completed.

PPS: A G30 sits in a small push button safe near my desk with an extra G21 mag and a G26 (with pinkie extension mag) in my soft briefcase in my car along with an extra ETS 31 mag.
Oh, so much fun i could have if i lived in the US :D I think i have seen those lowers, or similar ones, on some Glockstore video.

That is what is affectionately known as the "Glock Smile"! :D And is normal...
In this nice review there is more info regarding the barrel marks
Link: https://www.glocktalk.com/a/the-glock-17-gen-5-a-subjective-yet-systematic-review-0-2000-rounds.42/

I carried G27 for long time in that roll, it was and still would be excellent choice the G26/27 are excellent choices. Thats said there are some skinnier choices available now but I have no issue and would feel very well heeled with your choice.

I was thinking of a small / subcompact gun to go with my G17.. same caliber and mags fits. ( Backup / extra / reserve gun )

Last edited:
Anyone carries the Glock 26 ? I am curious if its a good backup to full size gun :D

Yes. I have a Scherer +2 extension but only keep 10 HPs in it. Makes it "feel" like a 19. I prefer the finger bumps and palm swell as they "fit" my hand well. And an ETS 31 mag is in the briefcase loaded with ball if things get hectic. ;) Shown compared to a Taurus--the 9mm bull is a bit "snappier" than the 26, IMO.

The PT111 also shown next to a "classic" .380 Lorcin. The Lorcin empty is several oz HEAVIER than the Taurus with 12+1 in it! :eek:

pt111b.jpg

ets1.JPG

lorc3.jpg

Glock just released a new pistol :D

The NEW Glock 44!

Looks like it will be a good selling piece! TFBTV is a good gootoob site and has a lot of good videos! :)

That said, I would have liked to see them use the "44" model number on a gun that takes .44 Mag! :D ;) I do hope the model they designate "45" will be .45ACP but who knows what the next gun they have in the works...

PS: expect conversion kit values to go into the toilet... :rolleyes:

Looks like it will be a good selling piece! TFBTV is a good gootoob site and has a lot of good videos! :)

That said, I would have liked to see them use the "44" model number on a gun that takes .44 Mag! :D ;) I do hope the model they designate "45" will be .45ACP but who knows what the next gun they have in the works...

PS: expect conversion kit values to go into the toilet... :rolleyes:
Yeah TFB has some good videos

The Glock 45 already exist and is a 19X in black :D Sort of..

Last edited:
Back