• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

God Is My Shotgun

Ernst

.30-06
"Philanthropist"
Was looking through some old Vietnam pictures and came across this one from around 1971. I'm not sure of the exact location nor the details of the day but thought some of you might enjoy seeing the photo and enjoying the thought. When I did a search for more information I found a sweatshirt with the same inscription. If any of you have more details please post.

Regards

87cd8952f655b7d2b6995d81b7245763--south-vietnam-god-is.jpg
unisex-crew-neck-sweatshirt-black-front-60faea91dd0aa_grande (1).jpg

Muddbone59, THANKS for the kind words and they are truly appreciated.

As you obviously know, my Vietnam era brothers and sisters got little in the way of thanks nor welcome home back in the day. And it didn't matter whether they severed in country or in support of the war world wide they are all Vietnam Era Veterans who supported our Republic. Some gave all. While many others still suffer today.

The 60s and 70s were troubled times in America with much public opposition to both the war and the draft. And veterans were despised and blamed by many. Plus the government basically ignored returning vets including their medical needs. But the real blame should reside firmly with the politicans! They are the ones who lost the war not the warriors!

I proudly served for over two decades and have no regrets. My passion, as you may have seen with my many patriotic posts, is to continue to honor and always remember all our veterans.

Regards

Back