• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

GoFundMe to build the wall

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Since the Government is hell bent on destroying the country and allowing it to be destroyed by outside sources, it is up to the citizens to do it themselves.

I'm going to link to a gofundme page that is taking donations to fund a portion, (or all) of the wall.

I won't pretend the wall is a fix all solution because it isn't, and until they stop giving out money and services that should not be going toward non-citizens, it isn't going to stop anything, but is better than doing nothing.

I urge you to look at the page and to see if it is something you would be interested in.

https://www.gofundme.com/thetrumpwall

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/12/veteran-launches-border-wall-gofundme/

:good: A few of us here have sent money.

It's over $12.5 million in 4.5 days.

If the senate funds the wall, it gets sent back to donors, so little to lose.

If everyone who voted for Trump sent $80 the $5 Billion would be raised.

A few big donors posted big sums, but most donations are under $100, so it's the ordinary folks spending money they want for Christmas, for something even more important in some ways.

I expect in Feb to April that more people will be able to afford the few extra dollars to donate better. December is always tight for most folks.

over 13 million right now.

Is the money actually going to be given to the government to help build it?
How does that work?
Lawyers and lobbists will be all over that....

From the site:
The government has accepted large private donations before, most recently a billionaire donated $7.5 Million to fund half of the Washington Monument repairs in 2012; this is no different.

There is more info on the site.

Regarding GoFundMe, they guarantee that if the $1B isn't met, all the money goes back to donors.

Lots of donations are just $5 to $20. You know lots of those folks are struggling, and may God bless them.

One elite soul sent $13337. ;) Many sent from $1000 to $10,000, and one sent $50k!

Kind of goes to show where a LOT of people would really like to see their tax dollars go.

The left can say what they want but I see it as a glimmer of hope, there are still a lot of people out there that are willing to pay for what they want and not just expect it for free.

I'm also getting really tired of hearing about the gov shutdown over the wall funding. Its a holiday, many of the services affected aren't even functioning!!!! Essential functions are still being covered.

Kind of goes to show where a LOT of people would really like to see their tax dollars go.

It's $14.5M now Mike.
This is direct democracy in action.

Maybe we should fund the entire government this way.

People can GoFundMe the government.

Send your donation for the party you want. Most money wins.

Losers get all their cash back.

Winner's money funds the government for that cycle.

That's what they get to spend, and no more.

I mean they're selling the government now.

This makes it clear who is selling it and who is buying it.

Even over Christmas people are sending in their donations though they might only be five or ten dollars.

So far there is nearly 17 million dollars collected.

This is money donated by people who don't want to see their country sold out from under them for illegal votes, by a corrupt government.

There are rumors that antifa is planning a large riotous protests for the first week of January. I don't live anywhere where that is a big concern at present. But I know people who live in big cities are going to be wondering just who is in charge of this country, when things start burning in the streets.

I think the President should advise the country to prepare for action on every level.

And to announce that when someone is shot dead wearing a black mask during a riot, their corpse will not be returned. Charges will not be filed.

Photographs will be taken for record purposes and the bodies will be burned or buried unceremoniously at any convenient garbage pit.

I'm late to the dance here but wanted to chime in. I tip my hat to the veteran that started this. he is a triple amputee. I have heard leftists deride the wall and they often added..."let the Trump supporters that want it pay for it". Now that someone is doing just that they are having a fit and are insulting this vet. They are despicable. They really want open borders and a USA that is not a sovereign nation.

I loved Ted Cruz's idea of funding the wall with the drug money taken from El Chapo.

The republicans had two years to make our border more secure. They did nothing. The RNC does not want this fixed. Now Trump is stuck trying to force it though on the democrats who were ok with it until he wanted it. I don't think a wall or any changes to border security are forthcoming.

Not only is the left upset that ordinary citizens are sending money for this, but they have started a lawsuit to prevent the money from being used by the government.

They say it's not legal for the government to take money from us like that!

Well good God, there's a hundred legal ways for them to take it, so what's the difference?

Trump should announce that since the Democrats are not going to build the wall that he has ordered the hiring of 50,000 new border patrol agents.

Also the construction of the world's largest Cyclone Fence detention cage for illegal aliens, in the Arizona desert.

Back