• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Gong Art

To make it more fun, sometimes we draw faces and stuff on our gongs.

We have a 4 inch rimfire gong that we painted pink and drew a face similar to porky pig on it.

We have a 6 inch round gong that we painted orange and drew a jack-o-lantern face on.

It's all in good fun and the young kids love shooting at them.

I'm glad you got to spend some quality time with your son. Looks like you showed those bad hombres not to mess with the schotzy's

That is no small feat at all. I normally shoot handguns at half that distance.

I may could hit one of the large gongs, but I sure wouldn't feel comfortable or confident in headshot territory with a 6 or 8 incher. Especially 5 for 5 at 50 yards.

CZ does make a really nice handgun. There are several CZ owners on this forum. And for good reason.

I have one of the Tristar Canik S120, which is a loose copy of the cz75. It's a really nice shooting and handling handgun for sure.

I've purchased some stuff from Cajun gun works for my S120. They're good folks, and good at what they do.

My back stop is pine mountain, and I can occasionally hit it too if I try real hard. ha ha ha

Back