• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Good morning Mossberg Owners. Just a bunch of random thoughts today….

I’m no prepper, but I am prepared for some things. Nowadays, I am preparing to loaf more. I’m not preparing for armageddon. It’s not possible because we don’t control celestial mechanics.

I bought all the guns for profit. I knew, with all the hot air from DC, they would appreciate quickly. Most all will just get sold off. I am not preparing for a war. Now, I wanted to improve my target shooting. I did join the local range, but my ticket has lapsed since covid.

I started reading the NRA thread and thought that I was glad I do not belong to them. I was never motivated to “join up”.

I have never been a republican or a democrat either. I never gave a dime. I also didn't worry about the issues most all so clearly pretended to care about.

It was obvious that the one thing they really needed was election. 98% of everything else political was hot air based on greed and fear and supposition. It’s how I saw the NRA.

Anyhow, I didn’t join, so I don’t have a label.

Now, you must register as something here, or you can’t vote, so I am officially labeled a Libertarian. Hah! I wouldn’t give those moonbats a dime either.

From a young age I thought to stand back and let the world’s idiots waste their efforts in fighting and posturing and maneuvering for position. Defending things unto absurdity. Being backstabbed. Going down in flames. Like the NRA.

Meanwhile, I am working on a new little welder. The rest of the parts should come today.
9D410277-DF42-4524-A343-08EED9A2C7EB.jpeg

I started reading the NRA thread and thought that I was glad I do not belong to them.

Sounds like a personal problem to me... :rolleyes: I am proud to be a Life Member of the NRA. If someone says "F**k the NRA!" they are insulting me and millions of other members. When other gun rights orgs and guntoobers disparage us, I call them out on it. This is not how we keep our gun rights by putting down another gun rights org, especially the largest in the world! :mad: If the NRA goes, the rest will soon follow... :(

When I joined back in the 90s, the Klinton Krime Bill (with Handgun Control Inc.'s blessing) was very much hovering on the horizon. At the time, the NRA (and Wayne LaP) was very much on the forefront of neutering this legislation and they helped to assure it sunsetted 10yrs later. If you look at the stats, the bill did just about nothing--crime even increased in many big cites. I recall Clinton went on vacation for a couple weeks before signing the bill and it is estimated there were a million standard ("high") capacity magazines produced every day he was vacationing.

I am also proud to be a NRA Pistol Instructor (expired) and now a NRA Range Safety Officer. I didn't gain those certifications to start my own gun-training school because there really is NO money to be made doing it unless you are some kind of celebrity trainer and/or have a ranch with 1000s of acres out west. I got those certs to train others in firearm use and safety. That is how we recruit new gunowners/marksmen and keep our rights alive. People forget the NRA is predominantly a shooting/training org for both civilians and LEOs. Any other org that "trains" likely stole most of their curriculum from the NRA. :rolleyes: Here in FL, my PI cert had the added benefit that it eliminated the training requirement to get my Concealed Weapons License. While there is now Constitutional Carry, the CWP allows one to buy a gun from a dealer and walk out with it the same hour while others have to wait 3 days.

Don't fall into the ignorance trap of "NRA bad!" spouted by slimedia and the sub-intelligent. That is exactly what they want from you. They are going to take out the biggest, then the rest will be easy. Then who will lobby for you in Congress? As a Lifer, I don't like that LaP allegedly embezzeled funds and so on. Remember the c*nt that brought all this on is the same that has filed countless frivolous charges against Trump. These are elites that need to be dropped, IMO! If you agree that the current Trump trial is legit, then you are certainly a candidate for Red-Flagging because something ain't right upstairs! :rolleyes: And turn off the f**king TV and MSNBCNN! :mad:

Good morning to all of yous.

We have rain in the forecast for the next 3or 4 days. Not continuous, but anywhere from 40% to 90% depending on the day. An inch or so the next few days would be welcomed. The biggest concern is the rain will be showers and thunderstorms, some possibly severe and or tornado clouds.

I have to go out and tend to some yard work. You all have a nice day.

Good morning my friends. I woke up at about 7am to let the dog out, now you know who let the dog out, lol.
Anyways, we had a rain shower go through not too long before. That was a welcome sight which is supposed to be repeated numerous times the next few days. I think Saturday evening has severe storms as a possibility. I could do without those.

You all have a great day.

Good morning Mossberg Owners.

I am scurrying around shopping for various things, and meanwhile it is rodeo weekend; so the entire town is very busy. I am still on the road and I will tune in later.

Back