• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Good morning to all. Clear skies and 41. We should be in the mid 70s this afternoon . Tomorrow will be in the 40s, but only for one day, then 60s for the rest of the week.all in all, not too bad.

Have a great day.

Good morning. Jmm, we had snow yesterday ourselves. Not that much fortunately.

We had a low this morning of 32, but we are headed for high 50s this afternoon. It looks like we are on the upswing now, probably till fall.

You all have a great day.

No chance of snow here fellas.

It was 90° on Tuesday.

It’s still getting down into the 50s at night and they say there’s a possible chance of rain by Monday.
I think it’s just claptrap. I have done every possible thing to make it rain including wash my truck and the boat and go fishing repeatedly.

Nothing has worked.

All you folks have a nice night.

Good morning. 37 and mostly clear. I do see clouds to the south, but the radar shows nothing that way.

Our weekend is looking more typical for this time of year. Thunderstorms are likely Friday and then clearing and warmer. We are heading to the lake, probably Saturday.

You all have a great day.

Good morning. 52 under clouds when I got up. Thunder forecast, (possibly severe, duh) later today and the night.

Have yourselves a great day.

Good morning all of yous. A rainy start to the weekend. The rain began about 7 or 8 last evening and ended about 8 am. It was a steady, light rain and a good soaker.

I think north and south of us had some severe weather, but not here. Anyways, it's still cloudy and 55 degrees. The high by late afternoon should be right at 70 with clear skies. We are heading to the lake this afternoon. The high there for the day should be 67 or 68 and clear there as well.

Have a great day and be safe.

Good morning all of yous. A rainy start to the weekend. The rain began about 7 or 8 last evening and ended about 8 am. It was a steady, light rain and a good soaker. . .

There was some hint about a rain here possibly today. Looking at the sky I don’t see a chance for it. In fact if it was not a Saturday I’d be out fishing right now.

I was going to go yesterday. I rerouted my main wiring and repaired my pole holder, but I didn’t finish my control panel repairs yet. The weather here has been just lovely, but I have felt a little punky lately and mostly I’ve been hanging around in the house playing with my stereo equipment.

A lovely, sunny day on Pine Flat Rez.
9CB6F96F-07E7-4E76-8297-0D20F6D20217.jpeg
Mmmmmm...I don’t know if I mentioned this here....

Last time out in the boat we had a hot connection at the main fuse again, plus my main switches were overheating. I always knew they were marginal at best. Turns out they weren’t even quite marginal.

Anyhow I am re-wiring the whole boat, again.

Experimental. Still. Always will be. Always has been. That’s why I named her the X-boat.
C827A76E-ABCA-4226-A972-5BF7CDD7E94D.jpeg

Otherwise we had a good time, explored the lake some more, and brought home a 13” rainbow trout, a 15” spotted bass, and a big bluegill.

Bloody hell! It’s RAINING!

Last month the water district told local farmers the drought was going to be so bad that the minuscule 5% of their normal contracted water allocation that they are being restricted to this year was canceled as well.

In other words they were going to get zero ditch water from the water district.

Everybody was going to have to pump their own water & pay ridiculous electric rates to do that, and suffer restrictions because groundwater pumping is highly regulated.

Check the Pine Flat shoreline. The reservoir should be 150’ deeper where we were in the photo here. I logged about 90’ of water.

EAEA0C39-EA6D-40D9-922D-F977DBBDDF35.jpeg
Reported capacity is 28% of normal. The trees you see are at the same level as the spillways.

Ouch..it’s been drizzling today and yesterday,after nearly two weeks of summer like weather..high 60s to low 80s, when normal is mid high 50s..but I think we are pretty well set, to keep us green this summer..some of the ski resorts were at or near 400” of base snow I think..F694A13D-C1ED-4BB1-B356-DD23D3477E83.png

Back