• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Good Morning MO's.

Damn drain pipe for the sump pump froze. I noticed the pump was kicking on overy couple minutes, really odd for this time of year. The back pressure in the pipe must have been causing it to seap out at a connection and flow back into the basement. I'm tired of dealing with this damn sump pump.

It exits at the curb in front of the house. I had to break through a big ice dam to get it flowing again. As cold as it is I'm sure it will freeze up again.

Good morning Mossberg owners.

Well they predicted we would get some spotty rain today but it sure doesn't look like it. I'm seeing fairly blue skies and calm weather in today's future.

I played musical chairs with four fish tanks and most of my fish are all in different tanks with different companions.

Felix and Morton seem to be getting along okay in the 55 together. They chased each other a little bit first, but quickly called a truce.

11042.jpeg
I went to the Tractor Supply Company I got a 50lb bag of Black Diamond blasting sand. I have some little items I want to sandblast but I would have just used ordinary sand. I'm sure this works much better but I bought it because someone told me it looks really great in an aquarium. LOL

So far I just have ordinary gravel and playground sand. The Pecos tend to dig that up and spread it all over the tank, but maybe this will look better.

I'm going to go to Uncle Sam's Firearms today and see if they've got a .22 magnum rifle on the Shelf. The one I really wanted to buy got sold at the lfs. It was a kissing cousin to the Savage Model 12. Anyhow, if they have something I really like I'll probably put a deposit down on it and do the paperwork.

Good snowy morning. In the middle of the great nor easter right now. I'm gassed up and ready. Just need to fill up the tub with some water for the toilet....

Good morning all. Clear and 19 in Tulsa this morning. The temp should make the mid 30s this afternoon. This weekend is forecast to be close to 50 with a chance of rain Sunday.

We have a gun show in town this weekend. My plans are to go look around both days.

Ya'll have a great day and stay vigilant.

Good morning all. Clear and 19 in Tulsa this morning. The temp should make the mid 30s this afternoon. This weekend is forecast to be close to 50 with a chance of rain Sunday.

We have a gun show in town this weekend. My plans are to go look around both days.

Ya'll have a great day and stay vigilant.

I might go and have a look around too, I would like to see if I can find a Yaqui for my 9mm.

Thumbs-Up-American-Flag-Enhanced-With-Drop-Shadow.png

Good Morning MOSSBERG Owners !!

Snow Still Falling...Blowing...and Freezing in Place.

Film @ 11...

But...then there is this:

YOwHQfi.jpg

Good morning Mossberg owners.

We had a bit of rain last night but less than half an inch. Fortunately they got a good snow up in the mountains. This has been a typically dry desert winter for us. We had a break last year but typically the drought only breaks about once every 5 years otherwise it is our normal condition.

It's 58 degrees on my porch right now with the light overcast. My wife has gone off to the ocean with the grandkids seal-watching.

I wanted to go shoot today, but the rifle range is closed on Thursdays, I hate the indoor ranges around here, and it's now too muddy to go up in the hills and shoot.

You folks in the snow belt have my hopes and prayers. I've been through some awful Winters in New York Washington, Utah and Minnesota, so you all have my sympathy.

Dang, another week has gone by. I remember in high school I thought the days would never end. Reckon the old saying holds true, "time flies when you're having fun."

Good morning Mossberg owners and aficionados. Sunny and 20 in Tulsa this morning. Looks like a nice day in store for us.

Rico, I remember feeling the same way in high school, and for a long time afterwards as well. Now I wonder where the years went. Time does indeed fly when you are having fun.

Have a great day and stay safe .

Back