• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Good morning Mossberg owners. It's 50 degrees here and rain is falling.

They poured my concrete curb this morning but it's too wet to finish.

I'm not sure how this is going to come out but at least the drought is broken now.

Good morning Mossberg owners. It''s cloudy and 43 this morning and windy as all get out. The sun never showed itself yesterday and we did not make it to 50. They have changed the forecast today from a high of 61 to a high of 55. It gets cold again tonight with a high tomorrow of only 28. Here I thought our winter was over, LOL.

I have to go to Sam's for groceries today, and then some more inside painting. It looks like the next 4 or 5 days will be indoors for the most part.

I hope you all have a great day and stay safe.

Good Afternoon MOSSBERG Owners !!

Well...with two days of the sun peaking out...and two days of temps above freezing...

Looks like Spring is just around the corner... :rolleyes:

6l8gM1l.jpg

Good morning folks. My wife is out walking the dogs and it's a beautiful sunny morning. 50°F and drying up after the recent rains.

I banged up my finger and now I don't want to do anything but loaf today.

I'm messing around with an experimental fish tank. I think I'll take the misses out to the matinee and barbecue some chicken.

You all have a nice day and don't shoot anybody that doesn't deserve it.

Good morning to Meanie and Elbert and Shooty and CQ and DJ and Rip and all the other morning visitors.

It's has been almost 2 weeks since I've been here. I volunteered for a job that takes beaucoup time and my usual 10pm - 2am slot has been used up by processing hundreds of club applications that arrive starting 1 Jan. In fact I'm signing off now and getting back to the desk.

52a66e5e4861aef8e1a47bfd84c984fc--falling-asleep-desks.jpg

Good morning Mossberg owners. Clear skies and 17 this morning. Yesterday at this time it was 51 or 52. It looks like a chilly weekend in store for us.

Have a great day and be safe.

Good Morning allaya Mossberg owners. We have light fog and 52°F this morning.

I am supposed to take the Mrs. to the zoo today. I hope my knee holds up.

*yawn* . . .

So @Scoop, are you starting a gun club?

Good Afternoon MOSSBERG Owners !!

After a nice Spring rain from early last night at 52 degrees to raining right now at 62 degrees...just about every remnant of snow has been washed away !!

NOW...More Snow has been forecasted for this Monday....!!

Give me a damn break will ya !!!! :mad:

Cadd,
Not starting a gun club. The club has existed here since about 1965. I moved here about 6 years ago and joined. The treasurer got sick in November and went into the hospital in December. He is very trustworthy, accurate and meticulous. The whole executive board is excellent. They recruited me to take the position over. With Larry in the ICU I do not yet have access to his ledgers and other papers. Our membership must all rejoin between 1/1 and 3/31 so 800-900 applications of various level flood in. I am doing the job because I want the best for the club. I don't want the job, but I want it done right.
So it goes.

So this is like a yearly membership renewal thing and not a giant membership drive to increase the club?

So this is like a yearly membership renewal thing and not a giant membership drive to increase the club?
'Zackley. Our membership is capped at 900. If there are fewer than 900 renewals on 3/31 then we use the waiting list.

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

Well, Scoop, I hope they appreciate all the effort. I am not nearly so involved in our club.

Good cold morning. It was 56* a half hour ago, it dropped down to 37*....I haven't even finished my coffee yet.
Most of the snow is gone. My backyard is flooded. Now it's going to turn into a skating rink stream...

Back