• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Good morning all. Sunny and 18 this morning. A warm up is on the way. The high today should be mid 40s, and even better this weekend.

I have a little more painting to do today, then I'll be finished for a while.

I hope you all have a great day and stay safe.

Good Morning MOSSBERG Owners !!

Another chilly day in store for the Delaware Valley...20 degrees now...34 degrees for the projected high.

Stay warm my friends...

Good morning friends.
They keep playing that clip on the radio that says, "Ooooh . . . the stock market will never recover now that Donald Trump is president!"

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Sorry for that silliness but the growth in my retirement account is making me a little bit giddy.

It's a little damp here today but so far very profitable & I wish you all as well.

Good evening (GMT) to all fellow Mossberg owners. I am adrift at the moment, between contracts. I have discovered there is a coloration between free time and expense re shooting. You spend more, when you shouldn't.

Good morning Mossberg friends. Sunny and 30 this morning. We are forecast to have a high in the mid 50s today, then mid 60s for the weekend . We might even got some rain, although the forecast has cut the chance way back. Oh well, we'll take what we get. We definitely could use some moisture.

Cadd, don't you just know the left is going crazy watching the economy grow. There is more optimism now that there has been in 10 years.

Tranteruk, yep,it is sure easy to spend when one has spare time. At least you are putting it to good use.

Not much going on this weekend. I am going to run up to the lake and check things out there. Otherwise, just hang out at home. I hope you all have a great day and be safe.

Last edited:
Good morning Mossberg friends. Cloudy this morning and a bit breezy, but it is 52 degrees. The high should be about 60 or so. I'm going to drive up to the condo today and check it out. Haven't been there since mid October.

I hope you all have a great day.

Good Morning Mossberg Owners !!

Bright sun and the temperature is 45 degrees...so, I not complaining !!

Hope you day is just as nice...

Mornin fellas...
I'm off to a woodworking class today. Local woodcraft has some free classes every so often. This one is about bandsaw tune up. I already know a bunch about it, but I'm interested in if they have different techniques for doing stuff to it than what I do.

Enjoy the day....

What a waste of time. They had nothing new to offer me. I did buy a nice 1-3/4" forstner bit for cheap though. I needed one to make some challenge coin displays I have in the works for a firefighter buddy of mine. He has about 20 or so and is going to getting more. He teaches courses all around the USA, and gets a new one for each class. So I needed a good bit to make a fair amount of spaces for em.

Good morning MO's!!!

My new job does not give me the opportunity to connect as much during the day as my last one did. It's going well though, just a LOT to learn and take in. Only two weeks in and have already been fingered as project manager for 3 major application and database upgrades. Definitely will not have to worry about being bored any time soon.

Good morning Mossberg friends. Partly cloudy, windy, and 55 this morning. Our forecast says close to 70 with a chance of rain late in the afternoon. Some rain would be greatly appreciated.

I hope you all enjoy your Sunday. Have a great day and stay vigilant.

Good morning, buds.
Single digits a couple of days ago. Today going above 60.

Shut up. Let's ride!

P8202701.jpg

I found this selfie of me I posted on the Hooligan Cruisers motorcycle board back in 2010. Good lookin' back then, wasn't I?

Good Morning MOSSBERG Owners !!

Looking forward to some great EAGLES football today...!!

Enjoy yours...

Good morning Mossberg friends. 41 degrees under sunny skies this morning. Looks like a nice week is in store for us.

We had a very nice weekend weather wise, but did not get any rain right here. It started about 10 miles east of us and we never got a drop. Oh well, maybe later in the week.

We have another gun show coming to town this coming weekend. I plan on going to look around. I'm not looking for anything in particular, but ya never know what you might run across.

have a great day and stay safe.

Back