• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Good morning Mossberg Owners. We are going home today. It's another beautiful day at the lake. The wind finally died down late yesterday afternoon.

Here hoping you all get a great start to your week. Stay vigilant.

Good morning Mossberg Owners.

Well in California the 2A conversation has turned to "how old should you be before they take your guns away?"

Does someone need to prove that you are demented before they can do that? . . . . or can we simply put an upper age limit and the lower age limit on owning weapons?

Within a year here it's going to be getting increasingly difficult to buy ammunition. There are also planning to pass another state tax that will increase the cost.

I suspect people who open ammunition stores right across the border are going to be making a fortune.

Now that they have legalized marijuana we're going to trade bullet smuggling for drug smuggling.

You all have a great day and try not to die laughing at this craziness. ;)

Good morning Mossberg Owners. Cloudy skies here, but no rain. It missed us again. The temperature is 68 and the wind is light out of the SSW.

Cadd, I don't know how you put up with the craziness around you. The liberals are balls to the wall in their effort to gain absolute control of people's lives out there. I swear between Jerry Brown in CA., to Bill Deblasio in NYC, the craziness is maddening. If it's not guns, it's folks drinking more soda pop than suits them. The unfortunate thing is that each generation comes to regard all of this insanity as normal. They just accept it as their way of life.

Anyways, you all have a great day and stay safe.

morning fellas. Starting off overcast, but later on it's supposed to get crazy stormy.....we'll see about that.

stay dry....

Well in California the 2A conversation has turned to "how old should you be before they take your guns away?"

I bet they will go for the militia age because we all agree upon it, and quote it extensively....
17 to 45 years of age....

Good morning Mossbergites. Cloudy here this morning with a temp of 70. There are some rain showers to the west and hopefully some will find their way to us.

Here's wishing you all a great day.

Good morning friends.

The weather here has been very favorable with light overcast and moderate temperatures. We've been getting a fair wind in the evenings, and it's kind of funny how it works.

If the ocean wind hits the coast hard it pops up sharply over the coastal mountains and drops back down on the East End of the San Joaquin Valley. We are 100 miles from the ocean, but when that happens you can smell it. The salt, the dead fish, Etc and it comes with a flock of seagulls that follow that wind.

People are amazed to see seagulls in a desert Rodeo town.

Good morning all. Clear and 65 this morning. We did not get any rain yesterday, but about 50 miles southeast of us is flooded as they got about 5 inches in a couple of hours.

Today looks the same for us. About a 20% chance of rain and highs about 85.

Have a great day and stay safe.

Good morning. it's a blahry (I just made that up.) day to start. Drizzling out and 56...
I finally finished my many mallet misdeeds. But now swmbo wants one too. so I'll be making one more....
cheers fellas...stay dry..

Good morning . Clear skies, 69 degrees, and the air is still. Looks like a nice day in store for us. We are heading to the lake later today. We'll be there a couple of days, probably come home late Sunday afternoon.

Ya'll have a nice day and a better weekend.

Good morning . Clear skies, 69 degrees, and the air is still. Looks like a nice day in store for us. We are heading to the lake later today. We'll be there a couple of days, probably come home late Sunday afternoon.

Ya'll have a nice day and a better weekend.

If you don't mind me asking, what lake is it?

morning fellas. it's awefully windy here. I have one more mallet to make. So that's the agenda today.
where's my coffee cup?!

Good evening Mossberg owners.

I have been busy trying to figure out why we have so much phosphate in 3 of my tanks. 4 are like 0.2, 0.3. Tapwater is ~0.

But three of my tanks are off the charts. I've been doing massive water changes to get it down.

It turns out I put a particular medicine in those three tanks and it just whacked out the water chemistry.

Well my mrs. has cracked her knee cap completely in two, and they are going to have to pin her back together Thursday.

I was supposed to go shooting Wednesday so we'll see how that works out.

Good evening Mossberg owners.
May 7> My wife bashed up her knee when she fell while walking the dogs, and she's been limping around on crutches for over a week.

May 19> Well my mrs. has cracked her knee cap completely in two, and they are going to have to pin her back together Thursday.

Good morning, Cadd and the rest of my MO buddies.
Just curious, are these two different incidents or a follow-up to the first?

Same. I think her first doctor was sandbagging and I got her to go to a different doctor.

My wife has a tendency to think that a doctor is a doctor just like a spoon is a spoon.

But there are all kinds and she was going to the wrong one.

Same. I think her first doctor was sandbagging and I got her to go to a different doctor.

My wife has a tendency to think that a doctor is a doctor just like a spoon is a spoon.

But there are all kinds and she was going to the wrong one.

Good grief. Cadd I hope the surgery goes well. That must be very painful.

Good morning Mossberg Owners. We had thunderstorms roll through between 3 and 5 am. Torrential rain and 60-70 mph wind. We needed the rain, the wind not so much.

I'm not sure if we'll go home today or wait till tomorrow. Next weekend will be a long one for sure.

Have a great day and stay safe.

Good morning Mossberg Owners.

Blustery winds have been cooling us here recently, but no rains. The lawn looks great, as I am putting lots of aquarium water on it.

I did some experimentation and came to find out that the medicine I expected of spiking my phosphate levels up was not at fault at all.

The problem here was that the phosphate tests were reading carbonates as phosphates due to hi concentrations of magnesium sulfate.

At least that's the only thing I could figure out after dozens of water tests.

I was freaking out about the phosphates because the news had come out about phosphates in the local water of the next County. Evidently this was due to the use of trisodium phosphate as fertilizer back in the mid 1900s.

(It feels really weird to write that considering that I grew up in the mid-1900's.)

Anyhow after dozens of tests I have come to the conclusion that there are no phosphates in our local water.

There is simply a limitation to the test I was using that is not described in the literature, and I had to discover it myself.

I bought a new hose and got it set up so I can wash my truck more easily. It has not been washed in months, and I am going to go do it today, so tomorrow it will rain for sure.

Get your powder under cover boys. I'm washing the truck!

Good morning from Tulsa. Clear skies and 68 this morning and virtually no wind. I got home yesterday about 2 pm. Made a trip to Sam's, mowed and run the weed eater in the back yard, and caught up on the mail. Next weekend is one of the big ones at the lake, usually very crowded. We'll head up Friday about noon.

Cadd, those fish of yours are lucky to have someone that takes good care of them.

I hope you all have a great day. Stay safe.

Back