• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Good morning fellow Mossberg owners. I had a typical weekend, went to the lake and pretty much did nothing. I had intentions of cleaning out the storage shed and sorting out fishing gear, but did not get to that.

We are going to be in the high 90s and a few days of 100+ for the next couple of weeks according to the weather forecasts. Summer is definitely here.

You all have a great day and stay safe.

Good morning folks.

I'm still doing therapy for my wife every hour, but right now I'm off at the dentist.

It's primary election day and I will go to the polls at our local church.

Then it's off for shopping and more therapy for the mrs.

cool here again today, good day to reload or cast, we'll see what one I need more. Everyone have a good day!

Good morning fellas.

Well it's going to be another beautiful day in California and my poor wife is stuck with her leg propped up on a chair.

I went to vote yesterday and I was very surprised by the large number of people at the polls.

I thought my dog had stepped on something & his foot was bleeding all over so I called a mobile vet. I've never done this before, but this dog weighs 90 pounds and I did not feel like putting him in the back of the pickup, then being at the hospital for 2 hours as my wife suffers at home.

I was amazed that a veterinarian and his two assistant ladys showed up at my house and treated my dog for $113 !

He said that he ran an animal hospital for 30 years and gave it up because this was far less expensive for the patients and much less Administration for him.

This is how things are going, because the government has made it so expensive to operate a business. Lots of people are working "on the fringe."

On the fringe can be a good thing...

Good afternoon fellas. It was a nice morning so I took a short hop on the motorcycle. Not long, maybe 45 minutes, but I surely enjoyed myself.

Today we are going to see mid 90s for a high, then more for at least a week.

Have a great day and stay vigilant.

Good morning all you Mossberg lovers. 74 and partly cloudy this morning in Tulsa. The high should be right about 90 later this afternoon. Right now there is a line of thunderstorms about a hundred miles west of us which could bring rain if they hold together.

The weekend looks to be very hot with highs in the mid to high 90s and dry. We'll be at the lake, but probably not on the water. If we do take it out it will be for a short ride in the very late afternoon.

Anyways, have a great day and be safe.

Good morning fellas.

It's going to be a beautiful day here today at 85 degrees and sunny.

My oldest granddaughter graduates from high school today, but I won't be going to see it.

Her parents, sisters, cousins and friends will all be there.

I will be home with my wife, and tomorrow I will be taking her to the doctor for her surgery follow up.

Y'all have a great day.

Good morning/afternoon....
I went to the ear doc yesterday for a check up.
Still healing. Still have a hole in the eardrum. He wants to give it another 6 months before he makes a decision to go in and try to fix it again.
So no swimming for me again this year....
:brick:

I'm goin out to mow the lawn.
Enjoy the day....

Good morning Mossberg owners.

Well I am still stuck at home with my Mrs and the tropical fish. Both are doing well.

Spooky the betta and little Carmen we're not able to mate successfully. She has come down ill and is in a hospital tank. She appears to be recovering a little.

Spooky appears to be a okay and is eating readily but perhaps disappointed about the destruction of His Marvelous bubble nest. No Budweiser ever had a better head of foam.

Meanwhile in another bin, Betta Boy & and Lucy have turned out to be the most marvelous parents.

I removed them from their bin this morning and there appear to be 500 swimming fry. This is just a small portion of them, bred on a styrofoam cup.
20180608_081813_resized.jpg

Good Saturday morning from the Grand Lake Of the Cherokees. It's a beauty of a morning. Clear skies with a slight breeze from the south and about 75 degrees. Later on that temp should be well into the 90s.

Rip I hope the doc gets it right if there is a next time.

Cadd, how do you keep track of those fish ? I'm certain I would not have the patience for that.

My youngest son is driving down today to bring my motorcycle to me.He should be here between 3 and 4 pm.

Meanwhile I think I will spend some time cleaning the storage shed.

Have a great day and be safe.

Good morning you guys.

Meanie, I have a lot of time to do what I want now but unfortunately things are keeping me home. Anyhow that makes it easy to raise the fish especially when you're doing three feedings a day.

They're going to start tearing our house apart in 9 days. My wife is going nuts and we're starting to box things up and move them around to allow for the construction.

Good morning MOers. Another clear warm morning . 72 with a southerly breeze of 10 mph.

My son got here about 4 pm yesterday. We unloaded the old Kawasaki and put a new battery in it. I had left it Omaha at his place for the past 5 years. I'll leave it at the lake this summer.

Cadd, you have lucky fish. You take great care of them. I never could keep them alive. I haven't had and since the '70'.

Well, best get going. Have a great day and be safe.

Good morning, Mossies. 75 degrees right now... headed for 85 w/ rain.

Meanie, How did your Kaw run yesterday? Did it behave? I had mine on the road a couple of times last week. I owe it an oil change. That'll be later this week.

@CaddmannQ writes:
"I thought my dog had stepped on something & his foot was bleeding all over so I called a mobile vet. I've never done this before, but this dog weighs 90 pounds and I did not feel like putting him in the back of the pickup, then being at the hospital for 2 hours as my wife suffers at home.

I was amazed that a veterinarian and his two assistant ladys showed up at my house and treated my dog for $113 !"​

When we moved to TN over 5 years ago we called the mobile vet van. We needed our 2 cats to get annual checkup and shots so we could travel w/ them. Dr. Bain and 1 assistant showed up w/ his hospital on wheels and took care of both of them. Total bill was about $120. I thought that was really reasonable. Found out that Doc was allergic to cats! But he still took them as patients.

That was in late '12. Last fall he and his wife were students in our Handgun Permit class. They passed.

Good morning folks.

My wife has been able to remove her leg brace for a bit and bend her leg, but cannot walk without the brace yet. She will start phys therapy in another 10 days.

We are starting to pack things away for the remodel.

Not much else going on except two of my aquarium heaters died and I lost a lot of the new fry.

Good morning MOers.

Scoop, the old Kaw started right up with the new battery. I took it for a very short ride and everything worked as it should. It's an '86 Concours, first year they made them. Their's a bit over 44K on the speedo.

Cadd, glad to hear Judy is making progress. Before you know it she'll be back to normal. I like that mobile vet deal although I have never used one myself. Sounds like it was reasonable.

We have 73 degrees and thunderstorms this morning. I going to drive to Omaha later this morning for a couple of days.

Have a great day.

Back