• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Good morning all mossys, its a drizzly 6a.m. ive already upset the household this morning had bought a microwave for over the stove to replace the basic vent hood yesterday. I woke at 5 this morning and at 530 was running the screw gun etc... Working in kitchen. Apparently thats to early for such things ?? I suppose ive not totally acclimated to living with other people again ☺
LOL

Momma happy now☺even being woke with my tinkering, her micro/vent is in. Mess and all !! Woohoo
20180702_091546.jpg

Good mornin' MBergers. It is cloudy and cooler here right now w/ a promise of precip in the after noon. I can stand that.

Dj. Looks nice. Does that vent to the outside thru a duct or recirc into the room? [I like the inadvertent selfie. :) ]

Good mornin' MBergers. It is cloudy and cooler here right now w/ a promise of precip in the after noon. I can stand that.

Dj. Looks nice. Does that vent to the outside thru a duct or recirc into the room? [I like the inadvertent selfie. :) ]
I actually vented it outside thru a duct, the original hood was ductless and seemed fairly useless to me. So i took the effort and went out with new one.

Good morning MOers. 76 and sunny this morning in Tulsa. Looks like another beautiful day. albeit warm and muggy.

I know what ya mean Dj. I'm always the first up here, although usually it's more like 7 than 5, LOL. Anyways, that is the quiet time for me. I feed the dog, let him out, then catch up with a couple of sites.

mornin fellas. :mornin:

@CaddmannQ how the wife and fishes doing?

@Djcala hows the ankle? Micro looks good. :perfect:
@Scoop there's a package headed your way in a day or two....:thanks:

It's been crazy hot here. it was 105 on monday and it's sposta keep up all week. I may need to throw in the ac unit today.

Good morning all mossys, its a drizzly 6a.m. ive already upset the household this morning had bought a microwave for over the stove to replace the basic vent hood yesterday. I woke at 5 this morning and at 530 was running the screw gun etc... Working in kitchen. Apparently thats to early for such things ?? I suppose ive not totally acclimated to living with other people again ☺
LOL

LOL...My wife and I have this issue too.

Currently we are remodeling, and trucks show up here before 7 every day. The neighbors are a bit irritated and we still have 4 weeks more of this.

mornin fellas. :mornin:

@CaddmannQ how the wife and fishes doing? . . .

It's been crazy hot here. it was 105 on monday and it's sposta keep up all week. I may need to throw in the ac unit today.

It was 105 but has dropped to 95 this week. This AM they are changing all the AC ducts in our house. They hope to get out of my attic before it gets hot. It wiil only be 95, but that's 130+ in the attic.

My wife is healing up OK, and we may have some new fry this week.
Betta Boy and Sapphire seem to like each other so far... ;)

0430 storm blew through about hour ago, power is out. No biggee but momma will wake missing the AC im sure of that. Time for alternate coffee cook method shortly, or go make it in camper on Gen power. Hope yall all have great safe 4th
@ripjack13 ankle is still technically i believe a cankle swole and not comfortable by a bit.thanks for chekin

Attachments

• 20180704_043111-1.jpg
    20180704_043111-1.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 2
Because of the State of Affairs at our house we stayed home last night. Our fourth of July celebration was limited to barbecuing some chicken and watching fireworks Over The Back Fence.

We only live about 2 blocks from where they shoot them off so it's all quite scary for our dog. There had been lots of illegal fireworks going off, and every year there is a call to outlaw them completely.

Unfortunately some people are going to ruin it for everyone, as usual.

I am still hanging out in the garage a lot, and today we should have an electrician here, and later the tile and carpet guys will show up. They promised us some cabinets would arrive on Friday.

I hope you all had a great 4th.

Hang tough @CaddmannQ itl be over soon and great reward im sure.
For noise skittish scared dog if ya start day before 4th giving benedryl 1mg per pound it does take edge off theyre nerves quite abit anything to ease the pups anxiety is good.

:coffee:
mornin fellas.

hope the 4th was a blast for ya's....:cheers:

I put in the ac in the kitchen. the wife didn't want it behind her head in the living room. sheesh...women. :giggle:

It's already hot n humid. My shop is a cool 65f so I'll be down there today. :thumbsup: I have about a dozen pens to make to get ready for a farmers market sale. I figure it's about time I get out into the public to sell these things. I've done enough of em that I'm confident of the quality and finish of em. only took 4 years. but I wasn't makin em every day though....
@CaddmannQ has my favorite one. a snakewood tec pen. I found another quality piece of it, so I think I'll try making another one ....that one will be a keeper. I have to update my shop topic with the ones I've made lately...

:coffee:
mornin fellas.

hope the 4th was a blast for ya's....:cheers:

I put in the ac in the kitchen. the wife didn't want it behind her head in the living room. sheesh...women. :giggle:

It's already hot n humid. My shop is a cool 65f so I'll be down there today. :thumbsup: I have about a dozen pens to make to get ready for a farmers market sale. I figure it's about time I get out into the public to sell these things. I've done enough of em that I'm confident of the quality and finish of em. only took 4 years. but I wasn't makin em every day though....
@CaddmannQ has my favorite one. a snakewood tec pen. I found another quality piece of it, so I think I'll try making another one ....that one will be a keeper. I have to update my shop topic with the ones I've made lately...
Keeping the Queen happy

@ripjack13
I didn't want to tell you this but I left that pen in the console of my truck and it cracked from the dry heat.

When I have some time I'll fix it with black epoxy. It's not bad and you warned me this would happen. It's just a nice straight crack and nothing crumbled or anything.

Hang tough @CaddmannQ itl be over soon and great reward im sure.
For noise skittish scared dog if ya start day before 4th giving benedryl 1mg per pound it does take edge off theyre nerves quite abit anything to ease the pups anxiety is good.

Here they're giving dogs some kind of cannabis oil but I don't give my dog anything. I just bring them inside and keep them quiet.

If they can't deal with a few fireworks when the s*** hits the fan they will be in big trouble.

Good morning all !! Lil coffee on the porch when dogs go on full alert, not sure where its from but a little orange cat came out of woodline and across the driveway. We will let it go peacefully I dont mind cats at all. Now Kaiser and Belle are less tolerant but well disciplined
Have great day everyone.15308816626691603808533.jpg

Back