• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Grass Roots

oli700

12g
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
Just wondering if any of you are members of your State’s grass roots organizations ? I like looking at all the different orgs and I always see ones I have never heard of. I am sure no one has seen or heard of OFF

IMG_1236_zps851f41df.jpg

Post ‘em up

We've got the Buckeye Firearms Association. I did a search but didn't find any others.

They've got tshirts, but not as cool as that!

Rossignol said:
We've got the Buckeye Firearms Association. I did a search but didn't find any others.

They've got tshirts, but not as cool as that!

And they took no part of the recent protests on the 19th. Even after I contacted them a week prior. I got a "we'll get back to you" response. Now, there were BFA members at the protest but there was not a "We are the BFA" presence as other groups had. I believe they were following the NRA's hands off approach to the 19th's protests. I am a member of their forum and receive their newsletter but not an actual member.

sweet.....

Hell guys, OFF had a big booth at ours. Hope yours get out there for the 8th......some place dont really know what they want to do yet.Just sitting back and soaking it in,might be wise

Damn it Rick, quit procrastinating.....look what is happening to all the folks who have procrastinated.....$3000 dpms's that’s what and 1000 dollar cases of 223 fmj. When you get your job thing figured out you should invest a year due’s see what it’s about anyway…..don’t make me pull over this car young man

oli700 said:
Damn it Rick, quit procrastinating.....don’t make me pull over this car young man

:lol: :lol: :lol: This is awesome! Very inspiring too! :mrgreen:
Last time Oli pulled over a car... well we won't go there! :cool:

I will have to stop on over there and see what is going on. I am a member of the NRA if that gives me any Brownie Points! :D

NRA is good.....I just dont think they are what they were and they should be so much more.... 'member the union, kina like that

ROGER!!!!
Understood...

I have looked into the GOA but I am not quite ready to make the move. Sort of my stance on the PAFOA lol... I don't know enough people in either that I can talk to about and I don't know hear enough about them to know what they get accomplished or do.

Yeah, just poke around the sites and you'll get a feel. I like the ones that are pissed, the ones that have their hands balled in a fist as opposed to open like a cup, there is something for everyone, and it is the final message that counts…..generally they are all on the same agenda

I will see what is going on with the PAFOA first and then go with the GOA. I am comfortable with the NRA, for now... I am curious to see what their next move is with this whole Gun Ban thing. I LOVED their attack on BHO and his Kids... That was a "We Do Still Have SOME Balls" statement to the world.

Itsricmo said:
Sort of my stance on the PAFOA lol... I don't know enough people in either that I can talk to about .

getting to know TravisM,1 , seems like a good guy. what do you say Travis ? good cause ?

oli700 said:
Itsricmo said:
Sort of my stance on the PAFOA lol... I don't know enough people in either that I can talk to about .

getting to know TravisM,1 , seems like a good guy. what do you say Travis ? good cause ?

**Patiently awaiting his reply**

Hey Oli, maybe in light of the current political winds OFF should rename F-OFF! :lol: Friendly Oregon Firearms Federation

PAFOA has a lot of good info. on there.

Back