• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Greetings from Nashville

LAZY EYED SNIPER

Overwatch
Global Moderator
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
Hello everyone,

Picked up my first shotgun a couple days ago for HD. I went with a 590 Cruiser. I've had a lot of experience with handguns and rifles but not much with shotguns. I'm glad I found your forum and look forward to participating.

Congratulations on your new Mossberg shotgun! Welcome to Mossber Owners forum. We are glad to have you as part of our growing community. Please feel free to post any and all questions you may have. What other firearms do you have currently?

I've been collecting for several years and have an assortment pistols and rifles. They say variety is the spice of life. I'm sure I'll be posting them around here soon enough. Oh, and thankfully I have an understanding wife who seems to just ignore my hobby more than support it...

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Oh, and thankfully I have an understanding wife who seems to just ignore my hobby more than support it.

Lucky man and a good woman, hang on to her buddy! I'm very blessed to have a wife much like yours in that regard! :)

Back