• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Greetings

Sjc3081

.22LR
I would like to introduce myself. Married father of two boys and girl. I'm in my early 50's, retired Police Officer and firearms enthusiast. I have three shotguns, an early 1960's Deerslayer, 1995 870 Magnum with a choate two round extension,and a Benelli M-4.
Today I purchased a Shockwave 12 gauge.
Best Regards Steve

Welcome to the forum from Florida and congrats on your new Mossy.

Welcome to the MOSSBERG Owners Forum !!

Enjoy our community...

Steve,
Welcome to Mossberg Owners from E TN.
license_20121027180427_80337.jpg

:cheers:
Howdy, welcome to the club.
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.
Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere, and let us know if you have any questions.

ripjack13

:welcome:

I would like to introduce myself. Married father of two boys and girl. I'm in my early 50's, retired Police Officer and firearms enthusiast. I have three shotguns, an early 1960's Deerslayer, 1995 870 Magnum with a choate two round extension,and a Benelli M-4.
Today I purchased a Shockwave 12 gauge.
Best Regards Steve

I admire your choices, particularly the Benelli. Predict you'll like the Shockwave as you shoot from free stances without the help/hindrance of a stock. Suggest thorough cleaning and Talon grips. My 20 gauge seems good to go after that.

Welcome from MI!!

Congratulations. Welcome to the forum. I would also like to say Thank you.

We like guns. It's a Mossberg forum, but we're not prejudice. You won't find anyone here that will say the 870 and M4 are bad choices either. :)

Back