• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Grice's Gun Shop

carbinemike

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
"Philanthropist"
I finally got a chance to stop at Grice's in Clearfield, PA. It's about 30 minutes west of state college, not far from route 80. If you get the chance I recommend a stop there. You can't believe the amount of guns and accessories they have for sale there. They are billed as the largest gun shop in PA and I believe them.

If you follow the link, check out the online sales flier.

http://www.gricegunshop.com/

Oh yeah...take money.

,,,,looking at the flyer,,,,take a lot of money. looks like a nice gun shop.
lots of goodies. :D

I liked that for most long guns, you can pick them up and handle them without asking for help. They are chained to prevent walking around with them or someone loading one. Mossberg's seem to be good prices there.

Stop by Speedyquad and please post up what you think of the place. They just has an annual Labor Day sale and I understand they pack the place with salesmen. They guy that handled me said he alone did 60 sales over those days. Even stopping in after this sale the place was still well stocked. They are even located next to a steak restaurant although I didn't have time to try it.

Spent a couple nights in Clearfield (right off of 80) running back and forth to NY. Didn't know they had a big gun store there. Not much chance of getting up there now.

It's on a side street and is fairly non descript. I usually do an internet search for gun shops and army surplus stores when I travel to a new town for work. It helped me find some little jems and some real duds.

i had seen their flyer for the labor day sale, unfortunately i had too much going on to make the trip. it's about 2 hours one way...

i will get there soon!!!

Do they give a pretty fair value with trade ins?

Back