• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

*** HAPPY NEW YEAR ***

S

SHOOTER13

The Owners and Staff of the Mossberg Owners Forum would like to wish all of it's members a Happy & Safe New Year in 2014...!!

Happy New Year to all! Be safe out there.

Does anyone else have pork and sauerkraut for dinner on New Year's Day? It's considered good luck around here. The old German influence is still being felt.

Just about to sit down to my new years eve dinner, eye fillet of venison (Fallow), fresh spud and peas from my own garden and a nice cab sav. As we get first go at the new year let me say that things are looking good down here.

Best New Year wishes from all down here.

Lol... weird to think you're essentially a full day ahead ... yet we're still both located in the Pacific Ocean! Happy New Year to everyone.

Be safe, have fun and lets show those idiots on Capitol Hill that the We the People still hold some power in this Country!

Happy New Year!!!!!

Sent from somewhere using Tapatalk2

Oh that's right, its New Years Eve.

I like to lay low and not go near any windows. People go crazy shooting off guns around the house :/

Stay safe and have a good one!

Watch out I'll be singing soon. :lol:

,,,,may old acquaintance be forgotten,,,,

Happy New Years to everybody!
May next year be better for us and our rights!
Carry On!

Back