• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Happy Veterans Day

old mossy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
I just want to wish all the veterans and their family's a Happy Veterans Day. God Bless you'all.

If you would I'd like all the Vet's to sign in with their initials, what branch of service, and dates.
I have a good friend that has a son over in the middle east and I'd like to send him the list.
Thank you
DL-USN-1964-1968

Although I would never call myself a Veteran, I'm damn proud of serving "you guys"... i.e... the Amercians and their families that still give a damn, and know what service to your country actually means. Thank you all for your dedication to preserving the Constitution and ideals of this Nation!

CH, USCG- Feb 2007- present

Come on guys and gals,,,I need to fill this page. TY

Attachments

• Happy_Veterans_Day_2012-478x355.jpg
    Happy_Veterans_Day_2012-478x355.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 161
S.E.H., SGT, US Army, 71-73. Hooh-Yahhhh to all who have served. A bond of Brotherhood, earned through shared sacrifices, shall never be forgotten! God bless all.

AK, you've put in six and a half years, man. You're definitely in the brotherhood!

I'm glad I did and would do it again.

D.S. - Regular Army - 1983-1995

nitesite said:
AK, you've put in six and a half years, man. You're definitely in the brotherhood!

I'm glad I did and would do it again.

D.S. - Regular Army - 1983-1995

You know nitesite... I think "regular" army is an understatement.... Besides, I bet your ass is is in far more danger than mine on a daily basis! Policeman and firefighters count just as much in my book as service men and women ;)

Thank you to all who have served and continue to serve our great Nation.

To those who run toward danger to ensure our safety and freedom our thoughts and prayers are with you. To all who have given their lives in the line of duty, while you are gone you will never be forgotten. Your legacy will live forever in our hearts...

old mossy said:
I just want to wish all the veterans and their family's a Happy Veterans Day. God Bless you'all.

If you would I'd like all the Vet's to sign in with their initials, what branch of service, and dates.
I have a good friend that has a son over in the middle east and I'd like to send him the list.
Thank you
DL-USN-1964-1968

Just saw this post, so...

USCG 67-70
Portland Maine LEO 70-92

A Nation's Thanks go out to All the Veterans who have served this great country of ours with dedication and distinction...your sacrifices are appreciated !!

Happy Veterans Day !!

Back