• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Has Anyone received the free Gun Case and Binoculars yet?

JoeRotella

.270 WIN
Hello Mossberg Owners, I am asking if anyone ever received the free Gun Case and Binoculars that was offered last year with the Trophy Hunter 100. I submitted all my information in October and have called every 3 weeks or so just to be told that the Binoculars are out of stock - but they will honor all submissions.

Today they gave me the same story but gave me a order number, who knows maybe before next October I may see something.

Re: Has Anyone received the free Gun Case and Binoculars yet

Well wonders never cease, I got home last night and there was a package from Mossberg. It contained a realtree camo Allen rifle case and waterproof binoculars. My faith in Mossberg is restored. It took 4 months but they made good on the promotion – thank you Mossberg!

Good to here. Glad thay came through for you.

Good to hear! This is a problem across industries and I have forgotten about some of the cash back or the rest of non instant discounts that I have claimed. I wonder how many people that don't follow up actually receive product or cheques....

I agree, but i was relentless i called every week. Sad it had to come to that - let's face it that was not the reason i bought the gun but they offered it so they should stand by it.

Back