• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello all!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Welcome aboard!

I'm a TX boy myself. From Arlington, but livin in Nashville now. We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of any firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Howdy, Black Horse! Glad you made the leap and signed up.

We're a very diverse group with a passion for almost everything relating to firearms so topics frequently wander far away from Mossbergs. Some of the most frequently discussed topics are of a 100-year old pistol (the Colt 1911) and a modern battle rifle (the AR15/M4/M16).

Don't just listen, we want you to join in and start topics whenever you feel like it, or post your comments into the threads that interest you.

Welcome Aboard.

Welcome to MO BlackHorse, good to have you buddy!

Just as NiteSite said, jump in anywhere!

Welcome from MI!!

Rossignol said:

Yeah, and do it after midnight when I'm at work so I can maybe be the first to reply!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

nitesite said:
Rossignol said:

Yeah, and do it after midnight when I'm at work so I can maybe be the first to reply!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

:lol: Haha! Youre silly! Do it anytime, like just after 8 or 9 pm EST and maybe I'll be first! :D

Back