• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello from Cincinnati

robcoman

Copper BB
I recently purchased a mossberg 930 h.d. model and I'm a virgin to the mossberg world. I really enjoy the forum, I've found a lot of useful information so far. But I want to ask all of you knowledgeable mossberg owners out there if you might know where I could locate a field barrel for this model. SO far I haven't had a lot of luck,any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Welcome aboard!

I'm sure someone more familiar with the platform from our 930 crowd will be along shortly to answer your question. We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of your new 930 and any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Welcome from MI!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

:mrgreen: Welcome from St. Louis - I was in Cinti for 8 years before coming here. Do you know the Zaha Hadid building downtown that houses the CAC? That was my former place of employment. Skyline or Gold Star?? I always enjoyed an upside down 3-way personally. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Welcome aboard!

I know Mossberg offers an assortment of different barrels for the 930. Do you know what the model number of your particular shotgun is? Might help narrow your choices.

Look HERE to see what they have available.

Howdy robcoman, and welcome to the club!

A big Mossberg Owners welcome!!! I'm also in the Cincy area! Kinda... I'm at the top and east side of the 275 loop, then go east some more!

Good havin you here, are you finding the barrels? What length are you lookin for? Sometimes places like CheaperThanDirt... but mayt have to call OFM. Let us know, we'll be here!

Rossignol said:
A big Mossberg Owners welcome!!! I'm also in the Cincy area! Kinda... I'm at the top and east side of the 275 loop, then go east some more!

Good havin you here, are you finding the barrels? What length are you lookin for? Sometimes places like CheaperThanDirt... but mayt have to call OFM. Let us know, we'll be here!
Thanks for the warm welcome everybody. And no I have not found a barrel yet except from Mossberg, and they said it could be a few weeks before I receive it. I'm looking for a 28" barrel model # 93021, but I'm open to suggestions.

The Havlins may be able to help.
Havlin Sales

From that link, you'll be able to find the contact info for Victor and Cheryl. Just tell em we here at MO said hi!

I see youre in Lebanon? We go through Lebanon regularly, we take 123 through Lebanon to get to 63! We also like the Horse and carriage parade at Christmas! Too bad you cant possibly drive through there however! :lol:

Oh! We're in Blanchester! :D

Back