• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

hello from Croatia

Howdy Mike and welcome to the club. :D
Thanks =)

Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere, and let us know if you have any questions.
Yeah, I'm collecting some noob questions/ideas about my mossy, when I colllect them all, I'll try to figure where to put them all at once because they are various sections...

I have a buddy on another forum I moderate and he is from Croatia also. It's probably a shot in the dark, but His name is Tomislav, and he makes knives under the moniker Molokai Knives,
https://www.facebook.com/Molokai.Knives

He lives by the coast near Rijeka. The photos he has posted are vastly different compared to yours. It's amazing to see the difference in the pics you guys post.

http://woodbarter.com/threads/random-photos-molokai.19475/

I don't know him personaly, but I'we seen his work and we have mutual knifemaking friend who gets wood from him... On weapons forum where I'm admin, few years ago there was hipe about knifemaking, many of us tried to make something, including me (just to test what I'm capapbe to make), while some continued to work and get better and better at it... and there's me... looking at other people progres and living on "old glory"

here's some I used to do for hobby... untill I got too lazy

http://s804.photobucket.com/user/mike_torello/library/

We hope you enjoy it here with our laid back, relaxed approach at Mossberg Owners.
And remember.... We're here to help, not hinder. ;)
ripjack13
smiley-greet013.gif
Thank you again =)

Cool. Small world.

I can't figure out how you linked your sentence to the facebook post I made, but I did remove some of the link so that we can see your page you linked...

@LAZY EYED SNIPER do you think you can take a look at his post and see what I am missing? It's not important that it be done, but I would just like to know how to fix it in the future.

That is a sweet looking knife!!! I like the etching on it too...does it stand for "Torello Iron"? or ???

That is a sweet looking knife!!! I like the etching on it too...does it stand for "Torello Iron"? or ???
yeah, sort of =) Torello's Forge or something similar, didn't worked it out much, just made the "logo" I had in mind at the time...

btw. Mike_Torello is my internet nickname for a long time, inspired by Dennis Farina's character from Crime Story series

That was some very nice checkering on the 1911 grips. It looked factory.

@LAZY EYED SNIPER do you think you can take a look at his post and see what I am missing? It's not important that it be done, but I would just like to know how to fix it in the future.

Looks like it was the auto-format.

Like if you type something in underline, everything after will be formatted in underline until you turn it off.

Apparently if you drop in a link the same thing happens if you begin typing immediately afterward without starting a new line or changing the format...

I'm not shore that I understand... did I mess something up with quoting?

I'm not sure. The part of your post before where you linked your photobucket page, the entire paragraph was turned into a lnk to molokai's facebook page....no worries bro...just me being anal. :rolleyes:

Back