• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello from Florida

Captrap

.22LR
I have had in the past when I lived in R.I. many Mossberg shotguns for hunting birds. Mossberg pumps I have had in the past always shot well. I found a silver reserve o/u here in Florida and thought it would be a good gun for shooting 5 stand... I found that the trigger pull was more like a rifle... I like a light touch tap for clay's so my new gun is at the gunsmith. he said it was no problem and I would be happy shooting this gun... I like the feel of the gun and the price... I shoot a Browning for trap and I had trigger work done to it.. so it is not the gun but the way I like to shoot...

Also in FL (Volusia Co.), also grew up in RI. Please note that Florida is currently pro-gun and we'd like to keep it that way. ;) I see too many NY-ers or NJ-ers come here to escape the taxes then wonder where all the cops are and where the free stuff is... :rolleyes: And they are alarmed when the intruder gets shot to death in a home invasion... I'll reply that we don't need MORE cops nor do we want to pay for them. There isn't really a lot of "free" stuff to go around--we work for a living here. And the Castle Doctrine is a wonderful deterrent! :D Many end up going back "home" cause they can't deal with it--good riddance! :cool:

Anyhow, Welcome Aboard, Cap! :)

Also in FL (Volusia Co.), also grew up in RI. Please note that Florida is currently pro-gun and we'd like to keep it that way. ;) I see too many NY-ers or NJ-ers come here to escape the taxes then wonder where all the cops are and where the free stuff is... :rolleyes: And they are alarmed when the intruder gets shot to death in a home invasion... I'll reply that we don't need MORE cops nor do we want to pay for them. There isn't really a lot of "free" stuff to go around--we work for a living here. And the Castle Doctrine is a wonderful deterrent! :D Many end up going back "home" cause they can't deal with it--good riddance! :cool:

Anyhow, Welcome Aboard, Cap! :)
I am sure there is a lot of people who has an opinion...... Thank you for the welcome...

Welcome to Mossberg Owners from E TN.
license_20121027180427_80337.jpg

:cheers:
Howdy, welcome to the club.
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.
Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere...

ripjack13

:welcome:

Back