• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello from Greece

yonigrn

Copper BB
I just ordered a Mossberg 590A1 and I can't wait to get my hands on it. This is going to be my first shotgun and I already started planning about all the accessories I want :cool:
While still trying to decide between the 590A1, a Benelli and a Remington 870 I discovered this website and I gotta admit that it was pretty helpful.

Jonathan

Jonathan, I also have the 590A1, you wont be disapointed! All the way from Greece? We're happy to have you, and I'm glad we have already been helpful!

Thank you for being here!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Congratulations on your new Mossberg 590A1! It is a great shotgun and one that I plan to add to my collection shortly. We are glad you found us and please make yourself at home here on Mossberg Owners forum. Post up some pictures when you finally get your Mossberg 590A1 as we all enjoy seeing each others firearms.

Ultimate CC said:
Post up some pictures when you finally get your Mossberg 590A1 as we all enjoy seeing each others firearms.

Yep! We even have a picture thread for the 590's!

Big congrats on the 590A1 coming soon. Great shotgun!

Welcome aboard.

Back