• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello from northern Sweden

fellmann

Esoteric
Supporter
Whats up everybody.. happy to be here..
52 years old, single dad. Hoping to get my son interested in target shooting.
Not doing much hunting atm. Most a range plinker :)
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Interested in prepping

Thanks

Last edited:
Welcome to Mossberg Owners from SE US.

license_20121027180427_80337.jpg

Welcome from the American South.

You come from a beautiful nation, and I'm so glad that you can enjoy the Guard and Shooting and Prepping.

You can ride the river with me any time.

I live in the "land of the midnight sun"

map.northern.sweden.jpg

From the start of June until the second week of July, it’s possible to see the midnight sun across large parts of northern Sweden. The golden rule is that if you want a clear view of the sun as the clock strikes midnight, you need to be near (or ideally north of) the Arctic Circle.

The further towards the North Pole you go, the greater the number of days when the midnight sun is visible. So in Jokkmokk, which is just north of the Arctic Circle, the sun can be seen at midnight for 32 days in a row. Way up high in Abisko, you can expect a whopping 56 days without a single hint of darkness.

Last edited:
:cheers:
Howdy fellman, welcome to the club.
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.
Normally I don't let people from Sweden in here. However your ip was one of the few that was not spam oriented.
Let me know if you have other friends who want to join up, I'll be sure to look out for them when I approve the registrations.
Cheers....
Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere...

:welcome:

If i talk to much.. give me a heads up before you ban me :)

Ha! Will do.
But let me just quote the paragraph from our rules page....
The Primary Goal of Mossberg Owners forum is an objective and intelligent discussion of their respective topics, so as to foster creativity, innovation, and at the very least, learning. We wish to create a forum community that prides itself on thoughtful and useful discussion with statements backed up by fact or well-argued opinion (as opposed to an opinion based on or driven by, angst, hearsay, ignorance, individualism, politics, propaganda, resentment, zealotry, and similar entities).
While we welcome people of all skill levels and backgrounds into discussions, we are particularly looking for high-quality non-mundane content.

You're doing well here. It would be a shame to ban you. I enjoy your thoughts and comments.

tack så mycket min herre.
Skål!

Back