• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello from Northern Va

New shotgun owner and new Mossberg owner. Bought a 500 field/security combo, and shot a round of skeet with it this weekend, and WOW! Great gun. So glad I got it. Glad this forum was here while I was doing my research.

g-man

Welcome aboard!

We're gald to see you join up. We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of any firearms you own. Stop in and visit all the various sub-forums and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Welcome aboard!

We're gald to see you join up. We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of any firearms you own. Stop in and visit all the various sub-forums and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

It's a stock one from Dick's I'm sorry to say, nothing fancy. Did add a limbsaver to save my 40 something shoulder from the inevitable bruising.

G-man

Nothing at all wrong with keepin it simple. Due primarily to my Mosin Nagants, I'm a BIG fan of those limbsavers too.

Hey G-Man! They are great guns, glad you signed on, and glad we could help during your search!!!

Thanks!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! Glad we were able to help during your search for a shotgun. Post up some pictures when you get a chance. Enjoy your stay!

welcome to the club gman...

you should check out the blackhawk tactical stocks...or ATI stocks...i swear you'll be thanking me if you get one. i have one on my mossberg 835....i love it. i could shoot 3 1/2" shells all day....well.honestly i shot 2 boxes full....and no b&b...at all.....

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners forum g-man-rocks !!

Congrats on the new Mossy 500...please post some pics of her when you find the time... :cool:

Back