• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello from Ontario

marcognition

Copper BB
Hello to you all! I’ve already read some interesting and useful threads on this forum.

About me: Owner of two Mossberg rifles (so far). A Rimfire.22 Mossberg 464 SPX Lever Action, and the Mossberg MVP Patrol 7.62mm. I also own several other rifles from Ruger, Norinco, Henry, and Chiappa, so far.

I’ve also served in the military and I have fired many small arms and crew served weapon systems from NATO and Non-NATO countries.

I’m not really into hunting, but I do enjoy target shooting on the range, and I will find any excuse to go to the range at the drop of a hat! All my firearms have one thing in common: they must have iron sights as a minimum: I enjoy trying to be on the bullseye at 100 to 200 yards (I emphasise TRY).

Looking forward to reading more interesting threads, and hopefully contributing once in awhile too.

Welcome to the forum. And thank you for your service.

I was reading your introduction about looking for excuses to just go shooting, I can certainly relate that that. ;)

Welcome from Alabama.

I appreciate your national service and respect that you committed part of your life to that. Salute.

Welcome to MO from the Left Coast...you take that to mean the political and the literal...lol!

The fact you’re from Ontario...we’ll try not hold it against you...:sarcasm:

Anyway glad to have another Canadian aboard!

Welcome to Mossberg Owners from E TN.
license_20121027180427_80337.jpg

Back