• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello from Western NY

askme12

Copper BB
Recently purchased my first firearm, a Mossberg 500 at the recommendation of my father-in-law. Came with wood furniture but I decided to do the FLEX conversion (no hate I can always switch it back!) when Mossberg recently had the blowout sale on their website. I wish the wood furniture came in FLEX, might be a fun custom project for down the road. Also found a security barrel at a fair price somehow!

Now I'm on the hunt for an MVP FLEX rifle and/or the FLEX-22lr but from what I can tell these have been out of production for a while so I'll probably have to wait until something used pops up. I also still "need" the FLEX tactical stock to round out the collection! Looking forward to the new yet practical (and expensive) lifelong hobby!
b8bc43231dec5f1bb43b9d3b19c46f6f.jpg
c068eda52de795af24db5ccc6a5b9ac7.jpg
a4508cc2f407129b3b65101a93849f09.jpg
b9da4637527a91e227d31834acb9a93e.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Welcome from a fellow up state New Yorker. Good choice on the flex. It’s a great package. You can configure a shotgun for any purpose. I have one as well - love it!

Howdy, welcome to the club.
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.
Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere...
Cheers!
:cheers:

Back