• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Here it is in the middle of the night

How come it doesn't matter what time I go to bed, but I still wake up at 5 a.m.?

And it is worse when I'm not at home.

We were traveling from motel to motel for 4 days, and when I'm sleeping in a strange bed I get up five or six times a night and I still wake up at 5 a.m.

I have no problem falling asleep at night, but for some reason I wake up easily.

How come it doesn't matter what time I go to bed, but I still wake up at 5 a.m.?

And it is worse when I'm not at home.

We were traveling from motel to motel for 4 days, and when I'm sleeping in a strange bed I get up five or six times a night and I still wake up at 5 a.m.

I have no problem falling asleep at night, but for some reason I wake up easily.

Last month in Harrison Ark.....I was able to get a nap in each night and then I was up wondering around and drinking coffee until the Wife woke up. o_O

100_7911.JPG 0923170354.jpg

Yeah, I sleep pretty terrible in hotels.

I would've never lived as long as I have if I had realized my dream of being a rock star traveling the world all the time. I would've died of exhaustion already LOL

Back