• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Heritage Manufacturing Inc.

I would tell you that I was happy to have bought 200 rounds of cci supers at walmart the other day. LOL

Did some shooting with the heritage today. I needed to see how the 22mag cylinder would poi with the ammo i finallybfound local. Some hornady 30 grn Vmax and some 40 grain fmj. Suprised me there wasnt alot of difference between the two im sure at distance it would be though.
Here is last target with 7 10 and 15 yard groups im satisfied with it. I shot typical two handed slow fire. I believe gun is better i just dont have the vision for the sights on it to do any better.20170807_121105.jpg 20170807_120921.jpg

Well clearly your eyes are a hell of a lot better than mine. I could probably do that well with iron sights at 15 yards . . . with a .22 long rifle. :rolleyes:

Well clearly your eyes are a hell of a lot better than mine. I could probably do that well with iron sights at 15 yards . . . with a .22 long rifle. :rolleyes:
Lol well i actually only have one functional eye my left eye. Unfortunately i lost my right one and im right handed ! I still primarily shoot pistols right handed and obviously long guns lefty. It was a long hard adjustment. The only thing i did have going for me was a lifetime of many rounds downrange and a strong set of fundamentals. I take my shooting serious and shoot something almost everyday and i even have a dry fire regiment i go thru everynight before bed. I guess im what some people call ocd.

That's kind of funny, well except for a being kind of sad too. . . My right eye used to be my good eye but it's gotten a lot worse so now if I shoot a pistol, I shoot right-handed but sight with the left eye.

This reverses when I shoot a shotgun or a rifle: I still sight with the right eye, but then I'm usually using a scope as well and that makes things equal.

Nice groups. I may have to look into one. Would be perfect to have around the homestead for pest control. I've been trying to get rid of a couple stray tomcats. They don't present themselves often enough to carry around the .22mag rifle. And I know from expierence that it's a powerful enough round to dispatch a wild dog, or coyote at close range.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

The Rough Rider is a fine "carry around the property and dispatch critters" kind of firearm...and carrying the extra .22 mag cylinder makes for a fast reload if more power is required.

I can't change the cylinder on my 6 shooter very fast. How do you keep the cartridges in the cylinder while it's in your pocket?

(OK mine is a .38 cal, so 22 mag might be different.)

I can't change the cylinder on my 6 shooter very fast. How do you keep the cartridges in the cylinder while it's in your pocket? (OK mine is a .38 cal, so 22 mag might be different.)

I use an old Uncle Mike's Universal Speed Loader Pouch...

NtlQ5bw.jpg

Back