• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hi everyone from Alaska

Hello everyone I was brought over to this site from another firearms forum I'm on. I only own one Mossberg firearm and that's my 590 Special Purpose. I have it equipped with a Tac-Star side saddle and I also have an Ontario M9 bayonet since it's the 20" version with the bayonet lug and ghost ring sights. It is my primary home defense gun. That's all I have to say for now!

We're certainly happy to have you on! Glad you were able! Do you own any other firearms? We also have a subforum for anything and everything not Mossberg!

Make yourself at home man!

I own,

Glock 19 (carry gun)
Mosin Nagant 91/30
Smith & Wesson M&P15-22
GSG 1911-22
Remington 870 Wingmaster 12 gauge with 20" rifle sighted barrel

Cool! We have a Glock thread, and a 1911 thread too. I dont think there is an S&W M&P 15 22 yet, but I know at least one other guy on here has one. A couple of the guys on here would love to see the Mosin Nagant!!!

Welcome aboard Sir!

Glad to have you join us. Most of us are scattered around the lower 48, so it's good to know we're spreading our reach a bit. Looks like you've got a nice collection goin there. Be sure to post up some pics and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! We are glad to have you as part of our growing community. Thanks for sharing pictures of your great collection of firearms! Please make yourself at home.

Back