• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hickok45 finally showcases the Maverick 88

JayC

.270 WIN
I've been waiting for him to do the Maverick for a long time. He's done a 500 and 590 a couple times. It was high time to add the 88 to the mix. He does a good job, as usual, showcasing the 88 and giving his thoughts. I already know all about the 88, but I was always hoping to hear what his thoughts were on it.

Thanks JayC. I haven't been around much lately but I came on to post this up and you beat me to it!

I always enjoy Hickok45's videos and this one was no exception.

Great information and interesting shooting demo of a, good, solid pump gun at any price and a great deal for a couple hundred bucks.

Now if I could just cycle mine as fast as he does :)

A very informative and at the same time entertaining video! I really appreciate Hickok45's methods of introduction and evaluation of firearms. Especially helpful since I'm a proud new owner of a Mav 88.

-Ed-

For someone wanting a basic HD or beginner trap and wing shotgun, it's hard not to recommend the Maverick. They're just good guns at a great price.

Back