• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Holding your pants up!

Kodiak

.270 WIN
For about the last year or so I've been wearing a Spec Ops Brand belt called the "Better BDU Belt". I am in the HVAC/R industry so on occasion I hang a drill or other tools from my belt. In the past I've worn everything from Walmart belts to Police belts. I've never had one hold up as well as the Better BDU Belt! The belt uses very stout and stiff webbing so it does not collapse under load. It has not frayed or torn since I've been wearing it. The buckle is made of polymer and is very durable. The main feature of the buckle is that it has a tab. This tab allows you to hold the buckle at a 90* angle after you slip the belt thru the first slot and keeps the belt at your desired tightness as you slip the belt thru the second buckle slot. Once it's on and tight I have not experienced any slipping of the belt in the buckle. It comes in two widths, 1.5" and 1.75". It is available in black, tan, gray, Air Force blue, olive drab and coyote brown. The other nice part about this belt is that it does not have holes and uses a friction fit so it will fit those that wear in between sizes or loose/gain weight. I highly recommend this belt.

IMG_0548.jpg

IMG_0544.jpg

IMG_0546.jpg

Thats awesome! I've seen other spec ops stuff and love what I've had my hands on and would like one of their holsters... Their stuff costs a little more, but heck, Its made in the USA! Lifetime warranty and worth the extra price!

Nice work, Thanks for posting it!

Back