• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

HOO-WEE ~ We are going to get some terrible weather on Thursday.

Yeah, me too.

We got some pretty good flooding through the night.

FLOOD WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT

Emergency alert phone calls sent out at 5AM this morning.

The Poor Fork has risen above flood stage. As of 10:00a.m. we are at 19.5 feet. The River has risen 8 feet since 7:00a.m. this morning. 3 inches of rain has fallen in the last 24 hours.

And here is the main artery into and out of the area at Cumberland Gap. Anyone moving north into KY or South into Tennessee and Virginia, this is the route that you would normally take. The only alternate road that I am aware of is through another county in KY and then through part of Lee County Virginia to get to the other side of the tunnels.

I think the link may work?
https://www.facebook.com/thebig1063/posts/10159709213319057

165824176_10159709033784057_5253464766741700974_n.jpg

Northern AL and GA having rough weather. I hope our brother in arms Dj is hunkered down.
I'm less than 60 miles from @Djcala and we had some HEAVY rain that lasted for about 30 minutes before it slackened to heavy rain.
The little part of the world that I could see some storm sewers were maxed out but no blown manhole covers or deep impassible roads.
There was wind that felled some trees. Pub Svcs took care of them pronto.

Today I took a ride towards the mountains east of us and there were some linemen working and signs of tree removal.

Back