• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hoppers elite gun cleaner and oil

This cleaner is good ! I also use it as a detaling spray also .Has no smell but gets grime and powder off . Price just over $5.00 .it last a good while due to the spray cap it atomizes to a super fine mist ...I rate it on a scale from 1-5 4.9

Hoppers elite oil is a good oil smell I great keeps action super slick I love it #9 is a thing of the past .price just over $5.00 as well . I rate it a 5of5.

I have cleand my gun and a complete disassemble with the cleaner and oil then pumped about 200 rnds and when I got home it was not all that dirty the barrel was ok and the chamber was ok also ..

Attachments

• IMAG0160.jpg
    IMAG0160.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 210
Sweet. I just bought some Remoil because my friends rave about it but when that runs out I'll have to try this

Heck yeah! I'm not partial to any one oil and cleaner just yet, still experimenting myself! I'll try to find some of this stuff!

Thanks for posting this!

Rossignol said:
Heck yeah! I'm not partial to any one oil and cleaner just yet, still experimenting myself! I'll try to find some of this stuff!

Thanks for posting this!

Sorry guys I found this stuff at wallmart while I was all down in the dumps about not having any tactical stores in town.

Cool, we have a walmart not too far away... and no tac stores! :D

ernestrincon said:
This cleaner is good ! I also use it as a detaling spray also .Has no smell but gets grime and powder off . Price just over $5.00 .it last a good while due to the spray cap it atomizes to a super fine mist ...I rate it on a scale from 1-5 4.9

Hoppers elite oil is a good oil smell I great keeps action super slick I love it #9 is a thing of the past .price just over $5.00 as well . I rate it a 5of5.

I have cleand my gun and a complete disassemble with the cleaner and oil then pumped about 200 rnds and when I got home it was not all that dirty the barrel was ok and the chamber was ok also ..

Think I will get some and try it out. I usually use eezox to clean my firearms with.

I was out of the Hoppes cleaner, still have oil. I picked up the bottle of cleaner and FINALLY a 12 ga. bore snake last weekend! Cute little bottle, it fits nicely in my pack! ;)

Back