• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

Welcome to all of the new members and hello to our established members!

How did you find MossbergOwners.com!? Did you find us through a google search for something specific? Did a friend/family member tell you about us? Did you see a decal on the back of someone's vehicle? Did you see us on one of the sister sites?
Tell us your story of how you came across the best gun forum on the Internet <----I may be a little biased ;)

I look forward to reading about how we all ended up in the same place!

I actually found MO's by doing a search about changing some parts on my Mossy AR style .22 When I asked a question I figured it would probably never get answered thinking the forum was dead, like so many are, boy was I wrong! I had many answers, suggestions, and a friendly welcome! Since then I have stayed loyal to MO's and am not a member on any other gun forum (why would I be when MO covers everything from bb guns to 50 cal's and every manufacturer!!) Basically I'm super glad I found this site, I think it has the best laid back and friendly atmosphere than anywhere else... Just my opinion ;) I also have found that no question remains unanswered and there is always someone to help out! Anyway, that's my story! Thank you Google! Lol!

Gotta love Google! (haha GLG) :lol:

I left my LGS a bit confused after buying my first Mossberg. It was tagged as a 500 Cruiser, but on the box it was labeled as a 590. There's also an American Flag laser etched onto the receiver, but no explanation why. I wanted to find out if I bought some sort of special edition or something so I jumped into Mossberg's website and couldn't find the model number listed anywhere. I hit up the usual gun forums and couldn't find anything there. After some time and frustration searching for info on the web I had the bright idea to google the words Mossberg Forum. The rest is all in the pages here.

I couldn't have wished for a better group of people or a finer community to be a part of.

I found it while doing research for aftermarket parts for my Mossberg 500 Cruiser...

The rest is history...!! :cool:

Rossignol emailed me asking if he could reprint a review I had done on Federal Flite Control buckshot. I enjoythis board much more than any other firearms forum. :) I've been on a bunch for a loooong time and this one is really great and still growing!

I went in one day to my LGS and found an old 835 all camo'd up. I fell in love with it. I had never owned a gun before, but have shot all kinds with my friends in the Cali desert years ago. Shotty's were my favorite. KABOOM!!! I love that noise. Anyhow. I figured if I'm going to get that 835 I should know all I could about it. So like the rest of world I Googled it. I entered Mossberg 835. and then just started scrolling thru all the pages of info I could find that I deemed relevant to me, and Mossberg Owners was the only forum I had found that was dedicated to just Mossberg. It was probably in the 10th page or so, And I had already checked out Shotgun World, Gun and Game, Firearms Talk, Survivalists Board, and even xd talk.com, but omg that site had just way too many ads. everywhere. They even had those *%$#@! pop up ads. I hate those. Anyhow, I joined up here March 9th at 9:41 am and 7 minutes later I was posting my first post.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=857&p=5498#p5498

And my first real Q&A with MO was here...
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=874&p=5611#p5611
Rossignol was the first one to chime in. ..That guy is just awesome. He likes being here as much as I do. And my wife says she misses me.... ;)

Glad I'm found this site, and glad to be welcoming all the rest of the new peeps around here.

Thanx Dan, You Rock!

cheers.

nitesite said:
Rossignol emailed me asking if he could reprint a review I had done on Federal Flite Control buckshot. I enjoythis board much more than any other firearms forum. :) I've been on a bunch for a loooong time and this one is really great and still growing!

I had no idea that this was how you found us, pretty cool!

Ah yes, I hate those peekaboo ads over there. You're tryin to open up a sub-forum and here comes Mr. sneaky ad for Chevy trucks creeping up and blocking the middle of your screen. It's next to impossible to close one of those things on a phone browser.

Thanks for sharing rip. You started out with an 835 and now look what we've done...

Yeah, and he's been regretting it ever since. I hear he was almost booted off of here over that FUBAR, but was only put on double-secret probation.

I was doing my daily check of SGW when a saw a post that started here at Mossberg Owners. I started to check out the posts and felt a kinship with the members because we all have three things in common; we own or like Mossbergs, we enjoy the shooting sports, and everyone is respectfull of eachother. I've been on the sidelines of SGW for a while but never cared to post because all the "Zombie Hunters" and hostile replies at times.

My wife has been onto me about getting a FB account, but I have a few resorvations about it, but I've fallen in love with this site and learning from everyone here. Its the first thing I check in the morning, and last thing in the evening, sooo Mossberg Owners is my FB. To summ it all up, I wish you all well, and enjoy you'r time here, because we are a community.

To my brothers and sisters out there, Be Safe!

nitesite said:

Yeah, and he's been regretting it ever since. I hear he was almost booted off of here over that FUBAR, but was only put on double-secret probation.

Yea, he is a total FUBAR, I'm not sure why Rossignol told him about this forum.....I'm going to have to start watching his referrals ;) :D Just kidding nitesite, we love you here!

NCLawman said:
To summ it all up, I wish you all well, and enjoy you'r time here, because we are a community.

To my brothers and sisters out there, Be Safe!

Awww, you included "sisters" :) we are glad you're a part of the community too! Thanks for sharing your story!

Back